Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As I take hikes and observe various species of birds and other wonderful creatures this scripture passage inspires me:

" And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. " (NIV) :angel:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
2007-wfw-teachme.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dark Storm

Aug 12, 2011
✟7,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 Peter 5:8

Be Self Controlled & Alert
your Enemy the Devil Prowls

Around Like A Roaring lion
Looking For Someone To Devour

Resist Him Stand Frim In The Faith
Because you Know That Your Brothers

throughout the World Are Under
Going The Same Kind of Sufferings

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ns7

Shhh... don't tell anyone I'm here :P
Jun 23, 2011
Earth
Visit site
✟15,427.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. ...so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." (Matthew 5:14-16)

>> Cookbook

Something new on the menu!

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
John 20:27-31 KJV Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. 30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shalico2007

Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!
Oct 30, 2004
✟116,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Proverbs 17:6-9 "Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers. Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince. A gift is as a precious stone in the eyes of him that hath it: whithersoever it turneth, it prospereth. He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends."

Upvote 0

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks himself to be something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For each one shall bear his own load. Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches."

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1 John 4:16 And we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him.

Reactions: WannaWitness
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.