Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Bible verses thread.... (22)"

icon14.gif
Bible verses thread....
Hello and welcome to the Bible verses thread....we are conducting it the same as the old thread. :clap: :thumbsup: :hug:

Join in for fellowship and an exchange of good Bible verses...please feel free to let others know when you appreciate reading their posts and the verses they pick. Looking forward to enjoying God's Word with you. :wave:

Please include both the scripture reference and the actual verse. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: youthwalk

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟108,918.00
Faith
Baptist
13. When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions,
14. having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
(NASB, 1995)

Reactions: MeekOne
Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

“Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross!”- Philippians 2:5-8

Upvote 0

jvisionb

Apr 27, 2008
Barbados
Visit site
✟7,712.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 6:6-10 (NKJV)

Be Generous and Do Good

6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mt prayer for you.

Colossians 1:10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Isaiah 12: 1-2

1 Then you will say on that day, "I will give thanks to You, O Lord; For although You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away, And You comfort me.
2 "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hisbygrace

Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Isaiah 12: 3-4

3 Therefore you will joyously draw water From the springs of salvation.
4 And in that day you will say, "Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted."

Reactions: MeekOne
Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Isaiah 12: 5-6

5 Praise the Lord in song, for He has done excellent things; Let this be known throughout the earth.
6 Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.

Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟108,918.00
Faith
Baptist
1. Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
2. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.
3. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
(NASB, 1995)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.