• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Bible verses thread.... (23)

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by MeekOne, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
    The old thread automatically closed is here: "Bible verses thread.... (22)"

[​IMG] Bible verses thread....
    Hello and welcome to the Bible verses thread....we are conducting it the same as the old thread. :clap: :thumbsup: :hug:

Join in for fellowship and an exchange of good Bible verses...please feel free to let others know when you appreciate reading their posts and the verses they pick. Looking forward to enjoying God's Word with you. :wave:

Please include both the scripture reference and the actual verse. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2008
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

3. youthwalk

youthwalk Kimpa Vita

+4,351
    Agnostic
    In Relationship
    [​IMG]

4. Shalico2007

Shalico2007 Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!

+8,222
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."

5. angelwind

angelwind Soli Deo Gloria Supporter

+3,287
    Baptist
    Widowed
    As is Thy name, O God, so is thy praise to the ends of the earth;
    Thy right hand is full of righteousness.

Psalm 48:11

6. YWII

YWII Guest

+0
    [​IMG]

7. PrincetonGuy

PrincetonGuy Veteran

+1,806
    Baptist
    13. When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions,
    14. having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
    (NASB, 1995)

8. “Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death— even death on a cross!”- Philippians 2:5-8

9. youthwalk

youthwalk Kimpa Vita

+4,351
    Agnostic
    In Relationship
    [​IMG]

10. jvisionb

jvisionb New Member

+10
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Galatians 6:6-10 (NKJV)

Be Generous and Do Good

6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
    7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. 9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

11. Shalico2007

Shalico2007 Jesucristo es el Rey! Que Dios te Bendiga!

+8,222
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

12. youthwalk

youthwalk Kimpa Vita

+4,351
    Agnostic
    In Relationship
    [​IMG]

13. youthwalk

youthwalk Kimpa Vita

+4,351
    Agnostic
    In Relationship
    [​IMG]

14. CindyisHis

CindyisHis I am my Beloved's and He is mine.

+3,196
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Republican
    Mt prayer for you.

Colossians 1:10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;

15. Hisbygrace

Hisbygrace Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle

+5,758
    Baptist
    US-Democrat
    Isaiah 12: 1-2

1 Then you will say on that day, "I will give thanks to You, O Lord; For although You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away, And You comfort me.
    2 "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation."

16. Hisbygrace

+5,758
    Baptist
    US-Democrat
    Isaiah 12: 3-4

3 Therefore you will joyously draw water From the springs of salvation.
    4 And in that day you will say, "Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted."

17. Hisbygrace

+5,758
    Baptist
    US-Democrat
    Isaiah 12: 5-6

5 Praise the Lord in song, for He has done excellent things; Let this be known throughout the earth.
    6 Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.

18. MeekOne

MeekOne Meek is not weak

+4,840
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

19. PrincetonGuy

PrincetonGuy Veteran

+1,806
    Baptist
    1. Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
    2. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.
    3. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
    (NASB, 1995)

20. jvisionb

jvisionb New Member

+10
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Romans 4:21

And being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.