Feb 28, 2002
Mathias WV
Visit site
✟29,098.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
These verses have seen me through many hard times.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Upvote 0

Monika

Jun 28, 2003
Pensacola, Florida
Visit site
✟271.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This verse is one of my favorites, it reminds me of the best way I can be a witness to others - Matthew 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

And because I'm a flutist and a harpist... Genesis 4:21 "His brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play the harp and flute." ;)

Upvote 0

NEHEMY

FIGHTER IN THE MAKING
Jul 19, 2003
Visit site
✟157.00
Faith
Christian
I think my favorite verse thus far is Timothy 4:12: "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." It's my favorite verse because most adults don't think too highly of my generation and group us all together. I know that even though I'm just 16, I can make a difference just like an adult because I am a child of God. I know that he doesn't look down on me because of my age and that's a comforting thought.

Upvote 0