In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much for this. Its beautiful! i was moved deeply. My thoughts ran to think of also the Apostle Paul saying in Phil.2;17 "Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all."

This is Lovely. I think during these hard times, the burdens on our shoulders have increased in 2020. We know not what 2021 will bring forth.
But we may bend down deeper on our knees as we carry the heavier loads. For me, this means more time in prayer, and less time in personal pursuits. loving not this world but keeping watchful in prayers.

Psalm 126:6 "He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him."

Like Christ who bore precious grain He died and arose. He brought the Church forth and Paul who planted the gospel seed in many places, and as a result we are given gospel and church. so too, daily Mothers and Dads, grandparents, teachers, aunts, Uncles, and ministers kneel in prayer and carry the load and weep in prayer, bearing the seed of the Gospel. They will also come rejoicing and bringing forth much for Gods Purposes into 2021 and the furtherance of the Kingdom in their corners of this world.

Upvote 0