• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Bible Verse Game

Discussion in 'Bible and Book Games' started by mld3three, Jul 8, 2002.

1. mld3three

mld3three Searching

+1
    Agnostic
    Hi. In order to play this game all you have to do is talk in bible verses. That is the only type of communication allowed. I hope this catches on, if it doesn't thought nothing is lost. Please do not take the scripture out of context.

I will start:

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, the whom be glory for ever and ever.                                      Galatians 1:3-5

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+5
    John 1:15-17

John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me. "From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

3. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    John 1:14 _And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

4. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    John 1:1:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

5. mld3three

mld3three Searching

+1
    Agnostic
    1 John 4:8

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

6. GraftMeIn

+5
    Psalm 107:43

Whoever is wise, let him heed these things
    and consider the great love of the Lord .

7. A Sheep

A Sheep Stop the suffering in Iraq

+1
    John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

8. GraftMeIn

+5
    1 John 5:19-20

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true--even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

9. mld3three

mld3three Searching

+1
    Agnostic
    Matthew 18:8

If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

10. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Psalms 85:2 _Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin.

11. GraftMeIn

+5
    Acts 13:38
    Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.

12. Gunny

Gunny Remnant Supporter

+85
    Christian
    Married
    Amen.

GySgt James

13. mld3three

mld3three Searching

+1
    Agnostic
    Colossians 1:22-23

22  But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation-- 23  If you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

14. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Psalms 35:27 _Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

15. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5

16. GraftMeIn

+5
    Proverbs 2:6

For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

17. mld3three

mld3three Searching

+1
    Agnostic
    Job 12:13

To God belong wisdom and power;
    counsel and understanding are his.

18. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    And lean not on your own understanding,
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,
    And He shall direct your paths.

Prov. 3:5,6

19. GraftMeIn

+5
    Proverbs 21:30

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.

20. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Psalms 133:1 _

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!