Canada
✟71,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, just wondering who here reads through the bible every year. About 3 chapters a day. And if so...do you on top of that also make time to study for your personal struggles and again on top of that, do study for your ministry? Im looking for advice, i know theres not a set schedule that works for everyone, im just looking for a feel of where i should be in my commitment. .

I feel like i need all 3 study sessions in my life right now, what do you think on a personal level for yourself and how much is too much. Thank you

Saint JOHN

May 5, 2017
Adelaide
✟20,848.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
There is never too much, my own way is 1st thing in the morning Prayer (in the Spirit cor 14v14),then a chapter in New testament, (spiritual nourishment before natural .then again if able in the afternoon (old or new testament), and again before I sleep (old testament)

Reactions: Br4nd0n
Upvote 0

godisagardener

Romans 10:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10
Jul 7, 2022
Texas
✟62,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I read through the Bible each year, at least three chapters in the morning, more if I get involved in an especially interesting section. I normally finish well before the year is done with. I also study my Sunday School lesson several days during the week. Other times something will be on my mind and I'll pick out certain sections to read.

Go with a daily reading plan, but don't be afraid to read and study more than it calls for each day. Find a good study for a certain book, such as Ephesians or Hebrews or any other, and do a personal study. Set a schedule that feels right for you.

Reactions: Br4nd0n
Upvote 0