✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@GTW27 I found you on there. I remember you now. :wave:

As far as the tornado dreams and destruction...Ive decided if I have one that wakes me I need to pray for those dealing with all of these storms right now. It could or could not be what is going on, but prayer never hurts. It could just be on my mind too, but I do believe God puts things on our hearts to pray, and dreams can be one of those ways.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@GTW27 I found you on there. I remember you now. :wave:

As far as the tornado dreams and destruction...Ive decided if I have one that wakes me I need to pray for those dealing with all of these storms right now. It could or could not be what is going on, but prayer never hurts. It could just be on my mind too, but I do believe God puts things on our hearts to pray, and dreams can be one of those ways.

For the last 2 hours I have spent watching the sky and radar online. After the storm passed here, tornado warnings were issued 20 miles from here. And yes I had to pray for them. The reason I wrote what I wrote is because The Lord has given me eyes to see and ears to hear. And I saw at times you have been harassed and sometimes in dreams. I have as well. It is not so much the need to study spiritual warfare, but to be aware of the enemies devices. Yes The Lord still uses dreams to convey a message, for He has done so with me. He has also given interpretation of dreams when He sees fit to do so. To me it has never been a gift of interpretation, as some would say, it has always been Him and Him alone. So it is with prophesy and other spiritual gifts. In other words the spiritual gifts, to me, is Him in us, to do as He pleases. In the old, the dream interpretation was Him as well. It is good that you are praying in tongues again. Not many people know that praying in tongues is also a tool in spiritual warfare. The demons hate hearing it, and flee from it. So I hope some of the words I have spoken have encouraged you and maybe have shed some Light on a few things. Be Blessed in Jesus Holy Name.

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For the last 2 hours I have spent watching the sky and radar online. After the storm passed here, tornado warnings were issued 20 miles from here. And yes I had to pray for them. The reason I wrote what I wrote is because The Lord has given me eyes to see and ears to hear. And I saw at times you have been harassed and sometimes in dreams. I have as well. It is not so much the need to study spiritual warfare, but to be aware of the enemies devices. Yes The Lord still uses dreams to convey a message, for He has done so with me. He has also given interpretation of dreams when He sees fit to do so. To me it has never been a gift of interpretation, as some would say, it has always been Him and Him alone. So it is with prophesy and other spiritual gifts. In other words the spiritual gifts, to me, is Him in us, to do as He pleases. In the old, the dream interpretation was Him as well. It is good that you are praying in tongues again. Not many people know that praying in tongues is also a tool in spiritual warfare. The demons hate hearing it, and flee from it. So I hope some of the words I have spoken have encouraged you and maybe have shed some Light on a few things. Be Blessed in Jesus Holy Name.

I had a dream so scarey where when the lights turned out I could not breathe and I woke up just terrified. That is the only one I really felt the warfare in my dreams. It is more obsessing over them that is the device. But yeh, I pray for a spirit of peace over my mind and for the Holy Spirit's protection every night now before I go to sleep.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When I read this I assumed it was a demon. It questions the goodness of God. Also it’s in the Bible and if it doesn’t say that it was Gods word then it probably wasn’t. When God speaks to Job later the Bible says that God said

When I read the questions the spirit spoke to Eliphaz, it cleared it up a bit for me. It isn't questioning God's goodness, but mankind being just before God. Which in Job's case, he was saying he did nothing wrong basically to deserve what came upon him. And this was a test, because Job was a righteous man. This is why there was a hedge of protection over Job, because He was faithful to God. But all men are sinners. Without Christ, or in Job's case, animal sacrifice, we would be condemned. So yeh, I think this was a message to help Job. Because eventually God comes out of the whirlwind and speaks to Job asking Him many questions to confirm this dream. Who can know God's ways? God was trying to teach Job and Job understood in the end.

Upvote 0

Xanti

Jun 9, 2019
London
✟15,733.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've wondered if God would give a dream without context? Or a dream so short - that you asked a question and you got a one worded answer and that's where it ended. Or if God would give a dream that mixed something evil or confusing with something of light?

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've wondered if God would give a dream without context? Or a dream so short - that you asked a question and you got a one worded answer and that's where it ended. Or if God would give a dream that mixed something evil or confusing with something of light?

Well, one night a few nights ago I had a dream about a tornado touching down near my apartment. And all I heard was "watch out for the strings." When I woke up. So to me this was confusing. It bothered me, so I prayed about it and asked God to please just protect my family and friends if any bad weather comes through. Yesterday my pastor and his wife were going to the airport in Indy to pick up a woman from thr Philippines and a tornado touched down on the same road they were on!!!! They made it to the hospital where they could find shelter, but I saw the video and pictures. It was headed their way!!!! And I don't know what that was about, but I prayed about it. Who knows if my prayers diverted a crisis. 9 tornadoes touched down in Indiana Saturday night. So if I don't know, Ive just learned to pray about it and glean what I can if there is a spiritual benefit from it. If a wise man can learn from a fool, a wise man can learn from a dream....I am just not going to let the enemy have any pleasure. God is my protection and His Word is the seed I will guard and protect in my life. Anything else like dreams and mentors God uses are just an added benefit.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, one night a few nights ago I had a dream about a tornado touching down near my apartment. And all I heard was "watch out for the strings." When I woke up. So to me this was confusing. It bothered me, so I prayed about it and asked God to please just protect my family and friends if any bad weather comes through. Yesterday my pastor and his wife were going to the airport in Indy to pick up a woman from thr Philippines and a tornado touched down on the same road they were on!!!! They made it to the hospital where they could find shelter, but I saw the video and pictures. It was headed their way!!!! And I don't know what that was about, but I prayed about it. Who knows if my prayers diverted a crisis. 9 tornadoes touched down in Indiana Saturday night. So if I don't know, Ive just learned to pray about it and glean what I can if there is a spiritual benefit from it. If a wise man can learn from a fool, a wise man can learn from a dream....I am just not going to let the enemy have any pleasure. God is my protection and His Word is the seed I will guard and protect in my life. Anything else like dreams and mentors God uses are just an added benefit.

Blessings in Christ Jesus!" If I had to guess "was a term I used earlier on this thread. That was my way of keeping the message mild and yet the massage is true. The Lord does not reveal to the proud, but to the humble, as you are. The Lord does not reveal to the learned and scolarly but to those that are childlike in their faith, as you are. "watch out for the strings" means to watch out for the strings of storms forming. The lines(fronts) moving through. The purpose of the dreams, is to sound the alarm for prayer as you have done. Have a Blessed Day!

Upvote 0