Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Since January of 2003 Bible Senders has sent out
Bible Senders Ministry to date. 5,079 Bibles, 1,192 New Testaments, 26,122 Scripture books, 507,628 tracts, 1,449 Bibles studies, 40 Christian films and 31 Hymnals

Please be in prayer for us this year that we will be able to do much for the Lord. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
the truth said:
Since January of 2003 Bible Senders has sent out
Bible Senders Ministry to date. 5,079 Bibles, 1,192 New Testaments, 26,122 Scripture books, 507,628 tracts, 1,449 Bibles studies, 40 Christian films and 31 Hymnals

Please be in prayer for us this year that we will be able to do much for the Lord. God bless. :)

Wow! Ryan, that is AWESOME!:clap:

Upvote 0

the truth

The Bible Sender 1Cor 15:34
Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
2005 Report
It is hard to believe that it has been 3 years since this ministry was started.. What a priveledge it is to send God's word to where it is needed. As we again look at the events that occured during 2005 we must ask ourselves how much longer do we have to serve the Lord? How much longer do we have to send scriptue and to witness to the lost. I plead for your prayers in 2006 as we work to seek and save the lost, as we labor in the fields white unto harvest. Trully the laborers are few.
During 2005 God allowed us to supply
1,759 Bibles, 318 New Testaments, 1900 Scripture books, 222,108 tracts, 631 Bibles studies, 32 Christian films and many Books
Again here a are a few respnses we have received.
"we have recieved the package(1200 tracts and 2 dvd)and my pastor is greatful that you help our little mission here on the other side of the world.he will be checking it out amd we are planning to make copies and give to other pastors in need.thanks and youll hear more updates on it.again thanks and i hope youll help us in the futureGod bless!!!"
yours in Christ,
bro nitoy, Philippines
"I have watched the "Light of the World" video and believe that it will be very useful. I hope to have some of the folks here view it within the next couple of weeks and see how they respond. I will let you know.
Thank you for all of the Bibles and tracts as well. It is a great blessing to have those. We have already given a few out. We try to be very careful that these are going to people who will read them and not just put it under their pillow! Pray for us as we seek wisdom from the Lord in this.
Good to hear from you. Stay in touch, and let us know how you are doing as well."
In Christ's Service,
Robert Simpson
Missionary to West Africa
Please this year commit to pray daily for our mininstry. Pray for God's guidence and provision. Pray for others to get invovled in praying, supporting and telling others of this ministry. We are looking for churches to help us collect Bibles. So many homes have several copies of God's word while multitudes still wait for a copy of their own. Will you help us? Would you consider partnering with us financially?
Ryan Olson, Director, Bible Senders.

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please be in prayer for our ministry. We might have the opportunity "Lord WIlling" To be on a radio station in Texas to promote the ministry. Please pray for an open door for this and that I will do a good job presenting the ministy and bringing glory to God. God bless. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
From Jan through Feb Bible Senders sent out
402 Bibles 39 New Testaments 11,615 tracts 2153 Scripture books 84 books and 14 Christian films

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 5,481 Bibles, 1,231 New Testaments, 28,275 Scripture books, 519,243 tracts, 1,449 Bibles studies, 54 Christian films and 31 Hymnals

Please continue to pray for this ministry. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please be in prayer for our ministry. We are trying to put together maybe a 20 minute video explaining the ministry to get the word out. We hope to have a few endorsments from missionaries we ave sent materials to etc. The main problem is finding someone that would be able to help us. Perhaps even donating time to our ministry to help us outand that it will look professinal. Please pray to this effect. God bless. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am pleading with others to plead with us for God to meet our needs. We are starting to get many more requests for scripture. The sad thing is that we are pretty mush out of Bibles and other portions of Scripture. Please pray that God will provide the finances to send materials and also provide a large amount of good Bibles New Testaments and other portions of scripture. Pray for God to use us greatly for the salvation of lost souls. Again I ask if anyone reading this has any extra bibles that they can part with please consider sending them to us at Bible Senders 39241 120th Ave Ulen, Mn 56585 God bless. :)

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Ryan, we've got some more Bibles and a little money for shipping. PM me some addresses and I'll ship them off for you, or I can ship them to you and you can send them off. :) I'll even make a donation to help with the postage.

I think we have around 3 cases of KJV that we'd be able to send, maybe more.

Upvote 0