blessings in our ministry here. The small Bibles are
being used by our kids and us for soul winning. The
Big Bibles will be given to the newly baptized
believers. And the tracts was being use for our tracts
giving, house to house.

You said if we need more, we can write you, yes, we
always need tracts. We also need small Bibles new
testament for soul winning. We will give it to our
workers and volunteer members for soul winning.

May our loving God bless your new ministry. We have
many souls saved, we will send you report on this. And
you have a part for all the souls won for Christ.
We thank God for you, preacher and all your members.

Your missionary from the Phil. island,
Bro. E Palotes

Dear Ryan,
We were able to pick up the two boxes of John/Romans and tracts that you sent. The John/Romans were very much needed here as I only had two boxes left.
The Chick tracts are great. The Mexican Christians like to give them out and the people seem to like to receive them, probably because of the pictures and colors on the front.
Thank you again for your help.
W. Klenk missionary to Mexico

Dear Ryan,
We received two boxes of whole Bibles in El Paso this week. They came at a good time because I had just given my last box away.

When you are able, I could use some more tracts from the Fellowship Tract League.
Thank you for all of your help. Souls are being saved by the Scriptures and tracts that you are sending.
In Christ,
W. Klenk

To Bro. Ryan Olson,

Thank you very much. I just received the Bibles and Tracts that you sent
and am able already to distribute those Bible to our new students in our
Seminary. For this School Year, we have twenty-one new students and please
do continue to pray for them, and also for our Seminary that God will
continue to bless our ministry.

To God be the glory for all your work and labor of love.

In His Vineyard,

Pastor R. Baladjay

Thanks to all who have had a part in this work. God bless.
icon_smile.gif

Upvote 0

the truth

The Bible Sender 1Cor 15:34
Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
November
($0.00) PRAISE THE LORD
Bibles- 183
Nt's- 24
Scripture books- 0
Tracts- 2,100
Bible Studies 0

TO DATE ($3384.84) PRAISE THE LORD
Bibles- 1,305
Nt's- 514
Scripture books- 21,763
Tracts- 140,375
Bible Studies 585

Please pray for us this month. My goal for the year was to get out 2000 bibles, We are just under 700 that we need to get out this month to make the goal. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Bible Senders Report 2004

"Believers who have the gospel keep mumbling it over and over to themselves. Meanwhile, millions who have never heard it once fall into the flames of eternal hell without ever hearing the salvation story." -- K.P. Yohannan

What sobering words. These words should hit closer to home since the devestating tsunami that hit the 26th of December. As I write this the death toll is closing in on 100,000 poeple I can't help but wonder were any of those people saved? Did any have a chance to hear the Gospel? Did any own a bible? I pray that this tragedy will be a wake up call for those of us that may be slacking and will give us the urgency to pray more and do more to reach the lost.

Bible Senders totals for 2004
Donations $3338.00 Bibles 1,680 New Testaments 323 Scripture books 2625 Tracts 133,350 Bible Studies 109 Movies 8 Hymnals 31

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 3,328 Bibles, 874 New Testaments, 24,222 Scripture books, 280,675 tracts, 810 bibles studies, and 8 videos and 31 Hymnals

Here are a few responses we recieved last year

"We are recept of your most gernerous gift of Bibles and materials to this ministry in India and Sri Lanka We are writing thanking you for your Bibles and New Testaments they are trully from God. Will you please send us more bibles for Jewish people, Hindus, Sikhs, prisoners, Muslims, and the young people in college and Universities India with a population of 100 millioin has only 2% Christians many have not heard the name Jesus Christ one time..."

Rev J S Sathyanesan

Dear Brother Ryan,

Greetings from Ghana. For your information we have so far received 4 Boxes of Literature from Fellowship Tract League each containing 5,000 tracts. Additional Box contained some KJV Bibles. The tracts with the title - "ALL THIS I DID FOR THEE" is making a great impart on many young people. Many decisions have been made for the Lord. We praise God for this. I would appreciate your continued prayers that many people will come to know Christ in their numbers through the tract distribution.

Thank you so much. Blessings! Rev. Lawrence L Africa

Thanks again to those who partnered with us in prayer and financial support. Please pray continually for our ministry, that God would bless it and help us to remain faithful. Pray for open doors to present the ministry and for other to get involved.

God bless
Ryan Olson, Director

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The months of January and Febuary we have sent out 217 Bibles 21,200 tracts 23 New Testaments 8 Bible Studies and 1 DVD

Bible Senders Ministry to date. 3,545 Bibles, 897 New Testaments, 24,222 Scripture books, 301,875 tracts, 818 bibles studies, and 9 videos and 31 Hymnals

I am looking for some to commit to praying for this ministry. Those willing to pray for God's guidence and for the salvation and teaching of souls to be workers in the field. If anyone would be interested in this please let me know so I may pray for you as you pray for me. God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
lambslove said:
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the box of Bibles. We sent your friend Edgar Palotes 12 cases of KJV Bibles last month. By the way, we closed our PO box in Dayton. I'll PM you our new address.

Thanks! :)

Wow thanks alot. I am sure he will be highly appreciative. Did you get the box of books also??? If you had time I wanted you ato read the book by Mark Cahill One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven. If you read it please let me know what you think. God bless. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
the truth said:
Wow thanks alot. I am sure he will be highly appreciative. Did you get the box of books also??? If you had time I wanted you ato read the book by Mark Cahill One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven. If you read it please let me know what you think. God bless. :)

I've been wanting to read that one! Thanks!

I'm going to the post office in the morning to pick up the package.

Upvote 0