• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Bible Quote game

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by colleen, Mar 9, 2002.

1. colleen

colleen We are an Easter people!

+377
    Catholic
    Married
    Hello Everyone,
    This was done at my last forum and I thought it was a lot of fun. I post a quote from the bible with a word highlighted. The next person finds a quote with that word in it and then highlights a different word in that quote for the next person to do.

"Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior" Psalm 25:5

Have fun !

Christ's peace be with you,
    Colleen

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Didymus

Didymus can t spell--can t type

+8
    Protestant
    :wave: Just to let you know this game is already going under the post "scripture chain" but it won t hurt to have two.
    God is spirit and his worshippers must worship Him in spirit and in TRUTH John 4:24
    I rot at this game. I can remember words,indee whole paragraphs but Not references.

3. lucypevensie

lucypevensie Not drinking the kool-aid Supporter

+25,011
    Christian
    Married
    John 14:6 I am the way, the truth and the life , no man comes to the Father but by me

4. lucypevensie

lucypevensie Not drinking the kool-aid Supporter

+25,011
    Christian
    Married
    BTW, welcome, colleen! :wave:

5. colleen

+377
    Catholic
    Married
    Thanks for the welcome Lucy!

Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life -John 8:12
    Colleen

6. Didymus

+8
    Protestant
    the people who have walked in darkness have seen a great LIGHT Iasiah something

7. Redeemed1

Redeemed1 Passionate Worshiper

+1
    And GOD said, 'Let there be light'. Genesis 1 something. :)

8. Didymus

+8
    Protestant
    In Him was life and that life was the LIGHT of all men--John 1:4

9. colleen

+377
    Catholic
    Married
    For we are his handiwork, created in Christ Jesus for the good works that God has praped in advance, that we should live in them -Ephesians 2:10

Colleen

10. Didymus

+8
    Protestant
  11. HolyGuardianAngels

HolyGuardianAngels Merry Christmas Everyone

+68
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican

Hi...:wave:

What a fun game!!:thumbsup:

HEARKEN to this, O Job!
    Stand and consider the wondrous works of God!

Job 37:14 NAB

12. HolyGuardianAngels

+68
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi...:wave:

What a fun game!!:thumbsup: Hearken

Hearken unto me every one of you and understand...

[bible]Mark 7:14[/bible]

God Bless
    :angel:

13. J4Jesus

J4Jesus MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS

+2,060
    Word of Faith
    John 10:7
    Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep

14. HolyGuardianAngels

+68
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Republican

:wave: Thanks for playing...

If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. Genesis 4:7

:angel: