Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
You need to inform Jesus that most Muslim nations won't allow Christians to evangelize. Seems Jesus' authority is somewhat limited.
Wow!!!!

I read scripture. I have way more faith in God’s power than you do. Your view of Christ seems quite anemic.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wow!!!!

I read scripture. I have way more faith in God’s power than you do. Your view of Christ seems quite anemic.
God and Jesus have the power, but during this Church age, its their 'hands off' for mankind and we control our own destiny.
During the yet to happen Millennium, Jesus will be in charge and people who fail to worship Him, will be punished. Zechariah 14:16-21

Accusations about peoples faith is against Forum rules, as you should know.

Reactions: John Mullally
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
God and Jesus have the power, but during this Church age, its their 'hands off' for mankind and we control our own destiny.
During the yet to happen Millennium, Jesus will be in charge and people who fail to worship Him, will be punished. Zechariah 14:16-21
This isn’t even remotely true.

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
— Matthew 28:18-20

He has all authority, not just in heaven, but also on earth. And He’s using that authority right now. How do we know? He said because of that authority (therefore) we are to go into the world and make disciples of all nations, even the ones you don’t think He’s powerful enough to conquer. And we know we will be successful because He says He will be with us all the way to the end.

It’s just another way of saying what He said in Genesis 1 about subduing the earth and taking dominion.
Accusations about peoples faith is against Forum rules, as you should know.
No, saying someone isn’t a Christian is against the rules.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This isn’t even remotely true.

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
— Matthew 28:18-20

He has all authority, not just in heaven, but also on earth. And He’s using that authority right now. How do we know? He said because of that authority (therefore) we are to go into the world and make disciples of all nations, even the ones you don’t think He’s powerful enough to conquer. And we know we will be successful because He says He will be with us all the way to the end.

It’s just another way of saying what He said in Genesis 1 about subduing the earth and taking dominion.

No, saying someone isn’t a Christian is against the rules.
Peter said that Satan was like a roaring lion, looking to devour anyone he could. For now and since Adam, Satan has been the Prince of the earth. Jeusu acknowledged this: Matthew 4:8-9
The idea that we are in the Millennium now is simply wakadoodle.

Accusing anyone of being unchristian, on an international Forum, is unacceptable. You should ban yourself. The Lord is my Judge, not any human.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Peter said that Satan was like a roaring lion, looking to devour anyone he could. For now and since Adam, Satan has been the Prince of the earth. Jeusu acknowledged this: Matthew 4:8-9
The idea that we are in the Millennium now is simply wakadoodle.
How do we defeat this roaring lion? Simple. We resist him. He’s not the threat you make him out to be. Remember, Jesus has all authority. Unless you have some other definition of “all”, then I’m going with the fact that He even uses Satan’s “roar” for His benefit.
Accusing anyone of being unchristian, on an international Forum, is unacceptable. You should ban yourself. The Lord is my Judge, not any human.
I never said you weren’t a Christian. You do seem to have little faith in what Christ can accomplish in the Muslim countries.

Upvote 0