Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Has everyone here got the Bible in Kindle? I don't know how I managed without it. It's pure magic! I love my kindle, it is crucial for me to read so many Christian teachings. Along with my smartphone, I nothing lack! How blessed we are in this age.

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Pity. You have no idea what you're missing. I love real books too, but you quickly get used to reading on kindle, can adjust font. Download books in seconds. Please give it a chance, embrace the modern world, it is fun!

Upvote 0

Drick

Aug 22, 2017
Alabama
✟18,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pity. You have no idea what you're missing. I love real books too, but you quickly get used to reading on kindle, can adjust font. Download books in seconds. Please give it a chance, embrace the modern world, it is fun!
I have tried it, I had to use tablets and Kindles in school. Hate it.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has everyone here got the Bible in Kindle? I don't know how I managed without it. It's pure magic! I love my kindle, it is crucial for me to read so many Christian teachings. Along with my smartphone, I nothing lack! How blessed we are in this age.
It too thought this.
The screen on my phone died the other day, I am hundreds of miles from anywhere that I can get it fixed or get another one. Now I am without and am learning to read from paper again. Much nicer and much more refreshing.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wouldn't the bible on the smartphone be enough?

Upvote 0