Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,474.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I haven't seen any of that as I don't have any pay streaming services and refuse to download dozens of apps that don't have but one temporary use.

It can be watched for free

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
here are some of my favorite faith based series, The Bible Series,
Not heard of those.... I do have 8 of the Bible Collection on DVD and a set that is called heroes of the bible collection with 8 stories about 412 minutes from 1978.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've just finished watching the Vikings series and really enjoyed the way it made history seem more accessible and real.
What are some movies or series that would give that kind of historical window onto the Biblical world, either old or new testament times? Preferably ones that are close to the Bible rather than having rock trolls etc like the Noah movie, and the more modern the better. Thanks for your ideas - I don't watch much TV!

Check out my post (via by the link below) at ChristianForums for a list of my top favorite Christian DVDs. It shows artwork, trailers, and where to rent or buy.

My Top Favorite Christian DVDs.

There is also a new Christian movie that recently came out that is really good, too. It is available to watch for free at Pureflix.com. Unfortunately Pureflix is only available to watch in the US and Canada, though. So you may have to wait to see this.

You can check out the trailer for Legacy Peak here in this thread link below.

Legacy Peak (Excellent New Christian film) (Watch for free only at Pureflix)

I hope this helps, and may the Lord Jesus bless you greatly.

Reactions: Llleopard
Upvote 0