USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You came here offering a replacement theory and you can't either state Solomon spoke the truth before God and the congregation of Israel or say Solomon lied before God and the congregation of Israel. There is nothing fake or deceptive about that.

[edit] Satire It's hard to pick up and a complete day without a response. It's a solid way to identify and demonstrate a comprehension problem on the part of a reader. This explains why the replacement theory in the OP is reading fictional things into the history of Israel.
I came here offering GOD'S TRUTH IN HIS WORD.

It is YOU... that does not LIKE His Word, otherwise you would have easily agreed with all the Scripture that I have posted instead of standing against it, while trying to use the vain excuse of that stupid coined "replacement theory" phrase from false Jews.

FOR BRETHREN IN CHRIST JESUS:
The 'false Jews' do not like the idea of anyone showing how they are NOT really the promised 'seed' at all! Those 'false Jews' are the "synagogue of Satan" according to Lord Jesus Christ in Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9. They are also the subject of the "tares" in Christ's parable of the tares of the field in Matthew 13. They are the "mystery of iniquity" that Apostle Paul said in 2 Thess.2 are already at work. They are the "certain men crept in unawares" of the Book of Jude, foreigners not born of the 'seed' of Israel that began creeping in long ago of the Canaanites and other nations.

This is why those 'false Jews' will NEVER understand how God used His scattering of the ten tribe "house of Israel" to new lands among the Gentiles, and how they and the Gentiles both would turn to The Gospel of Jesus Christ. By this, it reveals that actually the MAJORITY of the seed of Israel of the ten scattered tribes, though they have lost their heritage as being part of old Israel, have still... been preserved by God in His Plan of Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ!

This is also why Apostle Paul in Romans 9 quoted from the Book of Hosea to Roman Gentile believers on Christ. And why that is important is because the Book of Hosea was WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY TO THE TEN TRIBES OF ISRAEL, NOT TO GENTILES, known as the "house of Israel"! So why would Paul quote from Hosea to Gentiles? Simply because that is where God scattered the MAJORITY OF THE SEED OF ISRAEL, among the Gentiles (see Deut.4 and 28). And BOTH together would become Christ's Church in those new lands, even "a multitude of nations" per the Genesis 48 prophecy!

Oh... how this SCARES... the 'false Jews', for they don't want the cat let out of the bag that they are fakes that have crept in and try to make everyone believe they are of our brother true Judah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello @Davy

With respect the misunderstanding is yours. For when it is said on this section of the forum that Israel has been laid aside temporarily in unbelief, that is entirely Scriptural. As is their blindness at this present time.

'For I would not, brethren,
.. that ye should be ignorant of this mystery,
.... lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;
...... that blindness in part is happened to Israel,
........ until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
.......... And so all Israel shall be saved:
as it is written,
..There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer,
.... and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
...... For this is My covenant unto them,
........ when I shall take away their sins.
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes:
but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.'

(Rom 11:25-29)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
And I say respectfully, you simply don't understand what you are saying about Romans 11.

Apostle Paul's unbelieving brethren he was pointing specifically to, the Jews, is about the unbelievers of the Jews, specifically the "house of Judah". Do you not know the difference between the "house of Judah" and the ten tribe "house of Israel"?? I find that most of my Christian brethren, like yourself, don't have a clue about the two houses in God's Word, because of their lack of study of Old Testament history.

There are TWO Israel's per God's Word.
Starting in Solomon's day, God split old Israel into TWO separate kingdoms (1 Kings 11 forward). I covered a lot of this in my posts here on this thread, so why didn't you read it?

Firstly, it's important to understand in Old Testament Israel, the majority, ten tribes, lived in the northern section of the holy land. The tribes of Judah and Benjamin dwelt in the southern parts of the land.

1. "kingdom of Judah" = southern kingdom at Jerusalem-Judea. This was made up at first of only the 2 tribes of Judah and Benjamin. The tribe of Levi joined later, along with some small remnants of the northern ten tribes. Solomon's son Rehoboam became king of Judah, not Israel. This kingdom was also called "house of Judah" in God's Word, and sometimes just "Jerusalem", or "Judah" after the split. So if you don't your Bible history about this, you will make the mistake of assigning God's prophecies to the wrong group of His people.

2. "kingdom of Israel" = northern kingdom at Samaria, the ten northern tribes who lived in the northern parts of the holy land. God gave these 10 tribes to Jeroboam of the tribe of Ephraim to rule as king over. Thus Jeroboam was "king of Israel" while Rehoboam was "king of Judah"? Get that? "king of Israel" vs. "king of Judah"? Those terms are specifically used as written in God's Word to distinguish the two kingdoms.

So in Romans 11, which one was Apostle Paul pointing to that was in unbelief?

To that "house of Judah", for those represented the JEWS historically, that title of 'Jew' having originated from the sole tribe of JUDAH. Apostle Paul said he was a Jew, born of the tribe of Benjamin. So HOW... could Paul claim to be a Jew (name derived from Judah), but of the seed of Benjamin? Simple, ...

ALL ... of those of the "kingdom of Judah" took that title of 'Jew', regardless of birth, even the stranger living among them (this per the Jewish historian Josephus - 100 A.D.). The ten northern tribes instead were gone at the time of Paul ... scattered... no longer there in the holy land. The Jews ONLY were left in the land, even as it still is to this day.

So what happened to the MAJORITY of God's people of the Israel, i.e. the ten northern tribes of the "kingdom of Israel"? That is what the Book of Hosea is about, as God wrote that to the ten tribes specifically. God hid the ten tribes by causing them to lose their heritage as part of old Israel. Today, there are Jews, both unbelieving and believing, that try to SCRAP the ten lost tribes, as if they no longer exist today. Not what God says though...

Amos 9:9
9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
KJV

And remember, the "house of Israel" term after the split of old Israel in 1 Kings 11 always points to the latter status of the scattered ten northern tribes ONLY. Today they are hid from the world, and from the Jews of the "house of Judah", but not from GOD.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This thread is a typical example of ignorance of the history of Israel. Many people believe that there were "10 lost tribes" when Assyria came and carted off the northern portion of Israel (the 10 tribes). As if everyone stayed in their prescribed tribe to live. It is stated that this did not happen. There are and always have been a representation of all 12 (actually 13) tribes at all times down to the present day.

This began at the point when the country had a civil war and split into Judah and Israel. Many of the northern tribes who were faithful followers did not want to be part of the idol following. So they moved permanently to the south, in Judah. There have always been a representation of all tribes through the ages.
"And those who had set their hearts to seek the LORD God of Israel came after them from all the tribes of Israel to Jerusalem to sacrifice to the LORD, the God of their fathers." 2 Chron 11:16
You are trying to MISLEAD away from the evidence in God's written Word.

The small remnant out of the northern ten tribes that refused Jeroboam's gold calf idols were just that a SMALL REMNANT.

The MAJORITY... of the northern ten tribes stayed under king Jeroboam's rule at Samaria in the north. And it was that MAJORITY of ten northern tribes that was scattered out of the holy land by the kings of Assyria to become lost later per history as to their identity, and that per God's hand like He showed through His prophet Hosea.

So even with the 'small remnant' that left the ten tribes to side with Judah in the south, those left of the ten northern tribes STILL MADE UP THE MAJORITY OF GOD'S PEOPLE OF ISRAEL.

So why would you TRY... to hide that history? Both kingdoms even had WAR against each other after that small remnant left to side with Judah!

There were even MANY KINGS mentioned about BOTH kingdoms after that event, until God finally brought the kings of Assyria against the ten tribe northern "kingdom of Israel" and removed them!

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟31,781.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure what your point actually is. Of course the majority of the 10 tribes stayed in Israel. Of course. Obviously. My point is to show how false it is to state that there are "10 lost tribes". They aren't lost. They have always been around. They moved to Judah and became part of the history of that population until today.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not sure what your point actually is. Of course the majority of the 10 tribes stayed in Israel. Of course. Obviously. My point is to show how false it is to state that there are "10 lost tribes". They aren't lost. They have always been around. They moved to Judah and became part of the history of that population until today.
I think you well know... what my point is, just that for some reason you are trying to deny it.

There ARE 10 LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL.

You cannot simply say some silly idea that the ten tribes are NOT lost, just because a very small remnant of them went south and joined with the "house of Judah" (3 tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi).

An example, though the number I don't claim to be accurate:

1. Ten northern tribes living in the northern lands of old Israel let's say equaled 500,000.

2. A SMALL REMNANT of them refuse Jeroboam's calf idol worship in the north, and leave the north and join with Judah in the southern kingdom. Number of remnant that left = 50,000.

3. REMAINING number of the TEN NORTHERN TRIBES = 450,000! Still the MAJORITY of the children of Israel. A LOT MORE THAN THE JEWS.

I know that you... know better than to argue the silly idea you're 'trying' to push. If you don't like the fact that GOD SEPARATED the MAJORITY of the children of Israel (ten northern tribes) away from the JEWS of the "house of Judah", then you need to take that up with HIM, instead trying to CHANGE His written Word and history.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
They aren't lost. Historical fact. It does not matter if you don't agree with facts.
Lost? What does that even mean? If they quit circumcising their children, they were no longer Israel. Inter married with other people. Thats the only thing that lost could mean, I would think.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Study, study, study, your Bible more. I realize many brethren just bypass the Old Testament histories because some preachers keep wrongly preaching all those Scriptures are dead history, and a lot of folks don't like the study of history. I do, so easy for me, and I know the understanding God gives by study of those histories.

1. Not absolutely everyone born of Judah rejects Christ Jesus. That's the first thing you should recognize, even as all of Christ's Apostles were born of the Jews. So generalization of Jews with thinking they all reject Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ shows lack of understanding.

2. Just who are the Jews? Many brethren don't know that either, but wrongly think ALL Israelites born of the seed of Israel are Jews. Not so. And this ignorance comes from those not studying their Old Testament history. The title of 'Jew' originated from the sole tribe of Judah. And that title applied to the southern "kingdom of Judah" at Jerusalem-Judea. But the northern ten tribes dwelt in the northern parts of the land, and were not known as Jews. That means the 'majority' of Israelites too, with 10 tribes.

3. Because of what Solomon did with allowing his many wives to bring in their pagan idols into Israel, God split old Israel into 2 separate kingdoms. The Jews of the "kingdom of Judah" was in the southern land, and was made up of the 3 tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, and a small remnant of northern tribes that refused the gold calf idol worship in the north, and these Jews also included any stranger living in the lands south. So really the title of Jew, though it originated from the tribe of 'Judah', began to represent foreigners living in the land also (the Jewish historian Josephus who lived around 100 A.D. also confirms this).

But the ten northern tribes, God gave to Jeroboam, one born of the tribe of Ephraim (1 Kings 11). These became known as the "kingdom of Israel", or "house of Israel", and it meant the ten tribes living in the northern lands only, and not the Jews in the south. God scattered these ten northern tribes first, because of Jeroboam's idol worship they never did quit get rid of, even though they did accomplish defeats against the Baal prophets at times (like in king Ahab's day).

4. Both kingdoms had 'war' against each other. And that happened all the way up to 2 Kings 17 when God finally removed all 10 tribes out of the land, captive to Assyria and the lands of the Medes.

5. To this day, the ten tribes of Israel have never... returned to the holy lands as a people. They lost their heritage as part of old Israel, having been scattered among the Gentiles like God said He would do to them if they fell away from Him. Even the Jews today don't know where the ten lost tribes are, nor who they are. But God knows, because He promised He would gather them in final.

6. About 120 years after God scattered the ten northern tribes of Israel, He then sent Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, upon the southern "kingdom of Judah" (Jews), and took them captive to Babylon for 70 years. After that period a small remnant of those Jews returned to Jerusalem to rebuild, but the majority of them chose to stay in Babylon, because God took good care of them there. Then the majority of those Jews in Babylon were further scattered later through the countries.

7. And this is where we still are today. The majority of ALL the 12 tribes of Israel are still scattered among the nations. Only a very small remnant of Jews have returned to the holy land to form the nation of Israel again in 1948. And the amount of land they have today is but a very, very small portion of the total lands God promised their fathers. Yet God has promised to gather them back to that land, restore the complete lands, putting both 'houses' back together again in the land (Ezekiel 37). That of course will not happen until the future return of Lord Jesus Christ on the last day of this present world.
And I do STUDY , STUDY most every day ,and here is what 2 Cor 3:14 means .

THEIR / AUTOS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN in the GENTIVE CASE , in the PLURAL .

MINDS / NOEMA in the NOMINATIVE CASE , means the subject , also in the PLURAL .

WERE BLINDED / POROO in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR .

REMAINETH / MENO , PRESENT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD and this MOOD , means it is a FACT.

THE / HO is a DEFINITE ACTICLE is pointing to the Greek word SAME / AUTOS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , SINGULAR

VAIL / KALYMMA is in the NO MINATIVE CASE , SIGNULAR .

UNTAKEN / ME is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and this means that the VAIL is still covering their HEART and that VAIL will always be there UNTIL Christ takes that VAIL OFF , [PERIOD .

IS DONE AWAY / KATARGEO , in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR

IN CHRIST / CHRISTOS ,. DATIVE CASE , SINGULAR .

Here it all broken down and all will understand it better .

dan p

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And I do STUDY , STUDY most every day ,and here is what 2 Cor 3:14 means .

THEIR / AUTOS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN in the GENTIVE CASE , in the PLURAL .
That doesn't apply to all Jews. Paul was speaking about the majority of orthodox Jews that refuse Jesus Christ, but that never meant all of them, for even Paul and all the Apostles were Jews. And there have been many, many Jews that became Christians over the centuries. We cannot generalize a whole race of people.

MINDS / NOEMA in the NOMINATIVE CASE , means the subject , also in the PLURAL .

WERE BLINDED / POROO in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR .

REMAINETH / MENO , PRESENT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD and this MOOD , means it is a FACT.

THE / HO is a DEFINITE ACTICLE is pointing to the Greek word SAME / AUTOS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , SINGULAR

VAIL / KALYMMA is in the NO MINATIVE CASE , SIGNULAR .

UNTAKEN / ME is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and this means that the VAIL is still covering their HEART and that VAIL will always be there UNTIL Christ takes that VAIL OFF , [PERIOD .

IS DONE AWAY / KATARGEO , in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR

IN CHRIST / CHRISTOS ,. DATIVE CASE , SINGULAR .

Here it all broken down and all will understand it better .

dan p
Trying to break it down in with specific Greek words does not guarantee you will properly understand.

In Romans 11, Paul made it clear that God blinded the majority of Jews so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles. That doesn't mean He condemned them to the lake of fire like you're probably thinking, because Paul showed that 'blindness' God put upon them will be removed when the fullness of the Gentiles be come in, which that won't happen until the day Jesus returns. When God removes their blindness, that is when they will understand about Christ, and I'd say the majority of them will convert to Jesus Christ, but that's not until the day of Jesus' future return. See the end of Zechariah 12 about that, for they will mourn for Jesus like a long lost son.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That doesn't apply to all Jews. Paul was speaking about the majority of orthodox Jews that refuse Jesus Christ, but that never meant all of them, for even Paul and all the Apostles were Jews. And there have been many, many Jews that became Christians over the centuries. We cannot generalize a whole race of people.

Trying to break it down in with specific Greek words does not guarantee you will properly understand.

In Romans 11, Paul made it clear that God blinded the majority of Jews so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles. That doesn't mean He condemned them to the lake of fire like you're probably thinking, because Paul showed that 'blindness' God put upon them will be removed when the fullness of the Gentiles be come in, which that won't happen until the day Jesus returns. When God removes their blindness, that is when they will understand about Christ, and I'd say the majority of them will convert to Jesus Christ, but that's not until the day of Jesus' future return. See the end of Zechariah 12 about that, for they will mourn for Jesus like a long lost son.
I have to disagree ONLY blinded the Majority of Jews , and reading Heb 10:29 says , Of how much worse PUNISHMENT , do you suppose , will he be thought worthy who has TRRAMPLED the Son of God UNDERFOOT the Blood of the COVENANT by which he was SANTIFIED a Common Thing , and Insulted the Spirit of Grace , and this to me means not all Jews will be SAVED !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to disagree ONLY blinded the Majority of Jews , and reading Heb 10:29 says , Of how much worse PUNISHMENT , do you suppose , will he be thought worthy who has TRRAMPLED the Son of God UNDERFOOT the Blood of the COVENANT by which he was SANTIFIED a Common Thing , and Insulted the Spirit of Grace , and this to me means not all Jews will be SAVED !!

dan p
Nay, sounds like you are just looking for excuses to HATE Jews.

You are trying to blame them for the 'spirit of stupor' that God Himself put upon them as if they caused it. No, they didn't cause it, God blinded them so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles, which is Apostle Paul's explanation!

Apostle Paul says to NOT be ignorant of this mystery, otherwise you'd be wise in your own conceits...

Rom 11:25-32
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery,
lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, 'There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.'
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
KJV

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟31,781.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think you well know... what my point is, just that for some reason you are trying to deny it.

There ARE 10 LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL.

You cannot simply say some silly idea that the ten tribes are NOT lost, just because a very small remnant of them went south and joined with the "house of Judah" (3 tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi).

An example, though the number I don't claim to be accurate:

1. Ten northern tribes living in the northern lands of old Israel let's say equaled 500,000.

2. A SMALL REMNANT of them refuse Jeroboam's calf idol worship in the north, and leave the north and join with Judah in the southern kingdom. Number of remnant that left = 50,000.

3. REMAINING number of the TEN NORTHERN TRIBES = 450,000! Still the MAJORITY of the children of Israel. A LOT MORE THAN THE JEWS.

I know that you... know better than to argue the silly idea you're 'trying' to push. If you don't like the fact that GOD SEPARATED the MAJORITY of the children of Israel (ten northern tribes) away from the JEWS of the "house of Judah", then you need to take that up with HIM, instead trying to CHANGE His written Word and history.
In case you aren't aware God always separates and works with a remnant. All through out history He has done that. And here's another proof in the Bible. Shock!!! Imagine that.

During the reign of King Josiah circa 620 BC, he rediscovered the Law of Moses and put on a Passover feast. This was years after the Assyrians had carted off the majority of the population of the northern kingdom of Israel. There should be no "Israel" at this point. Only Judah. But look at what the narrative says. "The people of Israel who were present". How? Well, here's proof that a large enough remnant of the 10 tribes had moved into Judah in order to be significant number. And these people from Israel are referred to twice in this text.

[2Ch 35:17-19 ESV] 17 And the people of Israel who were present kept the Passover at that time, and the Feast of Unleavened Bread seven days. 18 No Passover like it had been kept in Israel since the days of Samuel the prophet. None of the kings of Israel had kept such a Passover as was kept by Josiah, and the priests and the Levites, and all Judah and Israel who were present, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 19 In the eighteenth year of the reign of Josiah this Passover was kept.

All 12 tribes still existed at that point. And within about 60 years, Nebuchanezzar's army destroyed Jerusalem and carted off most of these 12 tribes into the Babylonian empire. In case you aren't aware, Babylon conquered the Assyrians. So where ever the previous population had been relocated to, they too were part of the Babylonian empire. But in 538 BC when Cyrus proclaimed that the Jewish people could return to their homeland, ALL 12 tribes were free to return. Not just the tribe of Judah and Benjamin. Of course, most people did not. They were comfortable and complacent. But again, a remnant from all 12 tribes did return and rebuilt Jerusalem and the country.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In case you aren't aware God always separates and works with a remnant. All through out history He has done that. And here's another proof in the Bible. Shock!!! Imagine that.

During the reign of King Josiah circa 620 BC, he rediscovered the Law of Moses and put on a Passover feast. This was years after the Assyrians had carted off the majority of the population of the northern kingdom of Israel. There should be no "Israel" at this point. Only Judah. But look at what the narrative says. "The people of Israel who were present". How? Well, here's proof that a large enough remnant of the 10 tribes had moved into Judah in order to be significant number. And these people from Israel are referred to twice in this text.

[2Ch 35:17-19 ESV] 17 And the people of Israel who were present kept the Passover at that time, and the Feast of Unleavened Bread seven days. 18 No Passover like it had been kept in Israel since the days of Samuel the prophet. None of the kings of Israel had kept such a Passover as was kept by Josiah, and the priests and the Levites, and all Judah and Israel who were present, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 19 In the eighteenth year of the reign of Josiah this Passover was kept.

All 12 tribes still existed at that point. And within about 60 years, Nebuchanezzar's army destroyed Jerusalem and carted off most of these 12 tribes into the Babylonian empire. In case you aren't aware, Babylon conquered the Assyrians. So where ever the previous population had been relocated to, they too were part of the Babylonian empire. But in 538 BC when Cyrus proclaimed that the Jewish people could return to their homeland, ALL 12 tribes were free to return. Not just the tribe of Judah and Benjamin. Of course, most people did not. They were comfortable and complacent. But again, a remnant from all 12 tribes did return and rebuilt Jerusalem and the country.

Like I said, it is SILLY, and UN-BIBLICAL to deny that God separated the MAJORITY of the TEN TRIBES apart from the JEWS of the "house of Judah". And only a REMNANT existed within the "house of Judah" after God scattered the MAJORITY of ISRAEL by the kings of Assyria. Now that... is Bible History 101.

The following Scripture PROVES the separation of the ten tribes from the house of Judah, and that God has promised to gather BOTH back together in FINAL. And IF you say these verses have already been fulfilled, then that makes you a LIAR...

Ezek 37:16-28
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, "Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?"

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all:
and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

And David My servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever:
and My servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them,
and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
KJV

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟31,781.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Like I said, it is SILLY, and UN-BIBLICAL to deny that God separated the MAJORITY of the TEN TRIBES apart from the JEWS of the "house of Judah". And only a REMNANT existed within the "house of Judah" after God scattered the MAJORITY of ISRAEL by the kings of Assyria. Now that... is Bible History 101.

The following Scripture PROVES the separation of the ten tribes from the house of Judah, and that God has promised to gather BOTH back together in FINAL. And IF you say these verses have already been fulfilled, then that makes you a LIAR...

Ezek 37:16-28
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, "Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?"

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all:
and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

And David My servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever:
and My servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
KJV
It's not "silly" and "unbiblical" to quote ACTUAL scripture and believe what it says. 2 Chronicles 35:17 plainly says people from all 12 tribes took part in the Passover. And none of what you quoted says otherwise either. I know you have a mental block. But it says what it says. No where do I deny that the northern kingdom of Israel was removed. But also the southern kingdom was removed. The populations then rejoined each other in various parts throughout the dispersion. I'm amazed that I have to state verifiable history.

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's not "silly" and "unbiblical" to quote ACTUAL scripture and believe what it says.
Then you should RECOGNIZE that Ezekiel 37 Scripture I posted, and especially note the verses in red that ONLY point to the FUTURE RESTORATION of the TWO SEPARATE HOUSES put back together as one in the holy land. But alas, you turn AWAY from that Ezekiel 37 future prophecy, showing YOU HAVE NOT INTENTION OF KEEPING THOSE PARTS OF GOD'S WRITTEN WORD!

Judaism is a FALSE RELIGION OF THE CANNANITES, so I suggest you get out of it and turn to Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟31,781.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's use the Bible once again to prove how silly and unbiblical the "10 lost tribes" actually is. This time, in the New Testament. At the time of Pentecost, Luke tells us specifically "Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven." Acts 2:5. Were they "jews" because they belonged only to the tribe of Judah? Of course not. That Roman province was called Judea and they were referred to as Jews because that was the official homeland.
In Peter's speech on that day, he specifically addresses "Israel". All of the tribes that were there in the audience. Representatives of every single one.
[Act 2:22 ESV] 22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know--"

Even during the time when Jesus lived in Egypt and God told his parents to return to their homeland, God refers to that area as "Israel", not "Judah" and not the "land of the Jews".
[Mat 2:20 ESV] 20 saying, "Rise, take the child and his mother and go to the land of Israel, for those who sought the child's life are dead."

Luke specifically says that the ministry of Jesus was to all of Israel. Specifically calling it "Israel" as a reference to all 12 tribes and not just to "judah" as a single tribe.
[Luk 1:80 ESV] 80 And the child grew and became strong in spirit, and he was in the wilderness until the day of his public appearance to Israel.

Paul in his defense speech equates Jews with all 12 tribes of Israel during his lifetime.
[Act 26:4-7 ESV] 4 "My manner of life from my youth, spent from the beginning among my own nation and in Jerusalem, is known by all the Jews. 5 They have known for a long time, if they are willing to testify, that according to the strictest party of our religion I have lived as a Pharisee. 6 And now I stand here on trial because of my hope in the promise made by God to our fathers, 7 to which our twelve tribes hope to attain, as they earnestly worship night and day. And for this hope I am accused by Jews, O king!

And just so I'm clear, there were still a large population who did NOT live in Judea (as Acts 2:5 proves). All the missionary journeys of Paul, Barnabas, Peter, Mark and the rest of the disciples prove this. That is the entire point of their journeys. Actually so many of ALL twelve tribes still lived in Babylon that it was a major Jewish religious centre OUTSIDE of Judea. Peter went to Babylon specifically (I Peter 5:13).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let's use the Bible once again to prove how silly and unbiblical the "10 lost tribes" actually is. This time, in the New Testament. At the time of Pentecost, Luke tells us specifically "Now there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men from every nation under heaven." Acts 2:5. Were they "jews" because they belonged only to the tribe of Judah? Of course not.
Using your own philosophy again... reveals how historically inaccurate and un-Biblical your theory is.

Have you ever considered why... Apostle Paul said he was born of the tribe of Benjamin, and also claimed to be a JEW? (Romans 11:1; Acts 22:3).

1 Kings 12:19-21
19 So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.
20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that
Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.

Jeroboam was of the TRIBE OF EPHRAIM, not Judah. Per 1 Kings 11, God ordained Jeroboam to be king over the northern ten tribes of ISRAEL, called the "kingdom of Israel". At that time of the split of Israel into TWO SEPARATE KINGDOMS by God's Hand, the tribes of Judah and Benjamin ONLY were together in the south and made up the "kingdom of Judah" per God's written Word! Solomon's son Rehoboam, of the tribe of Judah, of the house of David, was king over the "house of Judah", ONLY the tribe of Benjamin joined with Judah there at Jerusalem-Judea...

21 And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.
KJV

A SMALL REMNANT of the northern ten tribes migrated south to join with Judah and Benjamin, because they refused Jeroboam's calf idol worship he setup among the ten tribes to keep them from going down to Jerusalem to worship. Jeroboam also made common priests of the people among the ten tribes, which made the Levites in the north leave also, and go south to join with Judah and Benjamin. Those of the SOUTHERN "KINGDOM OF JUDAH" THUS BEGAN TO CALL THEMSELVES 'JEWS', the Jewish historian Josephus said that title of 'JEW' came from the sole tribe of Judah's name.

THUS THE TITLE OF 'JEW' BIBLICALLY ONLY APPLIED TO THE TRIBES OF JUDAH, BENJAMIN, AND LEVI, AFTER THE SPLIT OF OLD ISRAEL INTO TWO SEPARATE KINGDOMS. And that is where Apostle Paul's claim of being a 'Jew' comes from, because Paul was actually born of the tribe of Benjamin, like he said. Josephus said ALL those living in the southern lands of Judea began calling themselves by that title of JEW, even the foreigners that lived there. So in reality, the title of JEW, or Judean, began as a geographical title, like regardless of one's origin of birth if they live in Texas they can call theirself a 'Texan'. And likewise today, anyone of any national origin that converts to Judaism, can call theirself a JEW.

But the Israelites of the NORTHERN KINGDOM OF TEN TRIBES, the "house of Israel" or "kingdom of Israel", they did NOT use that title of JEW. Josephus made that distinction when he showed that the remnant that returned to Jerusalem from the 70 years Babylon captivity called themselves by the title of JEW.

And once God removed... the ten northern tribes of the "house of Israel" OUT... of the holy land by the kings of Assyria, that LEFT ONLY THE HOUSE OF JUDAH IN THE LAND, at Judea! (2 Kings 17).

20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel:
there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.
21 And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he assembled all the house of Judah, with the tribe of Benjamin, an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against the house of Israel, to bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam the son of Solomon.
KJV

1 Kings 12:17
But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.
KJV

2 Kings 17:18-24
18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel,
and removed them out of His sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

That was per 1 Kings 11. God split Israel into TWO SEPARATE KINGDOMS, and made Jeroboam of the tribe of Ephraim king over the northern ten tribe "kingdom of Israel" with its capital city at Samaria in the north. Judah and Benjamin made up the southern "kingdom of Judah" at Jerusalem-Judea.

19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.
20 And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until He had cast them out of His sight.

Then about 120 years later, the "house of Judah" that was left in the holy land began to fall away too, so God brought the king of Babylon upon them to took them captive to Babylon for 70 years. NONE of that involved the ten northern tribe majority that had before already been removed to Assyria and the lands of the Medes (2 Kings 17).

21 For He rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.
22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;
23 Until the LORD removed Israel out of His sight, as He had said by all His servants the prophets.
So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

That was about the NORTHERN TEN TRIBE "KINGDOM OF ISRAEL" ONLY, not the southern "kingdom of Judah" (of 3 tribes). Judah remained in the land, like verse 18 said!

24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
KJV

Then as was a trait that the kings of Assyria did to a conquered nation, they moved foreign peoples in place of the ten northern tribes that they took captive to Assyria. And these foreigners came from five different provinces of Babylon, and became known as the Samaritans.

After God had removed the ten northern tribes, only the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi were left in the holy lands, and they called theirselves JEWS, which title originated from the name of the tribe of Judah. With the majority of the ten tribes gone, and LOST, the JEWS only were left, and many of them began to FALSELY CLAIM THEY ONLY REPRESENT GOD'S ISRAEL.

Upvote 0

EclipseEventSigns

Jun 17, 2022
Western Canada
✟31,781.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Using your own philosophy again... reveals how historically inaccurate and un-Biblical your theory is.

Have you ever considered why... Apostle Paul said he was born of the tribe of Benjamin, and also claimed to be a JEW? (Romans 11:1; Acts 22:3).

20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that
Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel: there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.

Jeroboam was of the TRIBE OF EPHRAIM, not Judah. Per 1 Kings 11, God ordained Jeroboam to be king over the northern ten tribes of ISRAEL, called the "kingdom of Israel". At that time of the split of Israel into TWO SEPARATE KINGDOMS by God's Hand, the tribes of Judah and Benjamin ONLY were together in the south and made up the "kingdom of Judah" per God's written Word! Solomon's son Rehoboam, of the tribe of Judah, of the house of David, was king over the "house of Judah", ONLY the tribe of Benjamin joined with Judah there at Jerusalem-Judea...

KJV

A SMALL REMNANT of the northern ten tribes migrated south to join with Judah and Benjamin, because they refused Jeroboam's calf idol worship he setup among the ten tribes to keep them from going down to Jerusalem to worship. Jeroboam also made common priests of the people among the ten tribes, which made the Levites in the north leave also, and go south to join with Judah and Benjamin. Those of the SOUTHERN "KINGDOM OF JUDAH" THUS BEGAN TO CALL THEMSELVES 'JEWS', the Jewish historian Josephus said that title of 'JEW' came from the sole tribe of Judah's name.

THUS THE TITLE OF 'JEW' BIBLICALLY ONLY APPLIED TO THE TRIBES OF JUDAH, BENJAMIN, AND LEVI, AFTER THE SPLIT OF OLD ISRAEL INTO TWO SEPARATE KINGDOMS. And that is where Apostle Paul's claim of being a 'Jew' comes from, because Paul was actually born of the tribe of Benjamin, like he said. Josephus said ALL those living in the southern lands of Judea began calling themselves by that title of JEW, even the foreigners that lived there. So in reality, the title of JEW, or Judean, began as a geographical title, like regardless of one's origin of birth if they live in Texas they can call theirself a 'Texan'. And likewise today, anyone of any national origin that converts to Judaism, can call theirself a JEW.

But the Israelites of the NORTHERN KINGDOM OF TEN TRIBES, the "house of Israel" or "kingdom of Israel", they did NOT use that title of JEW. Josephus made that distinction when he showed that the remnant that returned to Jerusalem from the 70 years Babylon captivity called themselves by the title of JEW.

And once God removed... the ten northern tribes of the "house of Israel" OUT... of the holy land by the kings of Assyria, that LEFT ONLY THE HOUSE OF JUDAH IN THE LAND, at Judea! (2 Kings 17).

20 And it came to pass, when all Israel heard that Jeroboam was come again, that they sent and called him unto the congregation, and made him king over all Israel:
there was none that followed the house of David, but the tribe of Judah only.
KJV

1 Kings 12:17
But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.
KJV

2 Kings 17:18-24
18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel,
and removed them out of His sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

That was per 1 Kings 11. God split Israel into TWO SEPARATE KINGDOMS, and made Jeroboam of the tribe of Ephraim king over the northern ten tribe "kingdom of Israel" with its capital city at Samaria in the north. Judah and Benjamin made up the southern "kingdom of Judah" at Jerusalem-Judea.

19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.
20 And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until He had cast them out of His sight.

Then about 120 years later, the "house of Judah" that was left in the holy land began to fall away too, so God brought the king of Babylon upon them to took them captive to Babylon for 70 years. NONE of that involved the ten northern tribe majority that had before already been removed to Assyria and the lands of the Medes (2 Kings 17).

21 For He rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.
22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;
23 Until the LORD removed Israel out of His sight, as He had said by all His servants the prophets.
So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

That was about the NORTHERN TEN TRIBE "KINGDOM OF ISRAEL" ONLY, not the southern "kingdom of Judah" (of 3 tribes). Judah remained in the land, like verse 18 said!

24 And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
KJV

Then as was a trait that the kings of Assyria did to a conquered nation, they moved foreign peoples in place of the ten northern tribes that they took captive to Assyria. And these foreigners came from five different provinces of Babylon, and became known as the Samaritans.

After God had removed the ten northern tribes, only the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi were left in the holy lands, and they called theirselves JEWS, which title originated from the name of the tribe of Judah. With the majority of the ten tribes gone, and LOST, the JEWS only were left, and many of them began to FALSELY CLAIM THEY ONLY REPRESENT GOD'S ISRAEL.
Historically inaccurate and untrue.

Upvote 0