Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Does Yahweh, Sovereign Almighty Creator, have ANYTHING to do with raising up who He decides to put in office/ leadership , and ANYTHING to do with taking down as He Pleases whoever He chooses to take down ?
(Scripture Answers , if known, only, please)

Daniel 2:20-21
Daniel 4:17
Psalms 75:5-7
Proverbs 21:1

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Individually, yes. As a national party, the DNC? Not a chance.
The DNC has made it clear that it is no longer Christian friendly
or compatible with biblical standards.

https://nypost.com/2017/03/15/democrats-still-havent-faced-their-god-problem/

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...-plan-to-crack-down-on-christian-schools.html
You are completely against reality with this. Democrats stood against Trump for bragging about sexually assaulting women. They stood against Trump when he praised some KKK and Neo-Nazis after Charlottesville. They stood against Trump when he makes racist tweets. They are continuously standing against Trump disgusting behavior.

The list goes on for a long time. It has been the Democrats mostly that have stood against Trump . But to give proper credit there are many Republicans who are starting to stand against Trump disgusting behavior as well. Just read the threads in this forum.

Please give proper credit. If you will attack anyone please attack those who defend Trump for bragging of sexually assaulting women and those who defend Trump for praising some KKK and Neo-Nazis after Charlottesville. Or in your bible readings do you think these are things Christians should do?

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If Republicans are concerned about the law, why is the chairman of the Trump 2016 campaign in jail? Why is Trump's ex-lawyer being investigated for tax fraud?
Why did Trump obstruct justice by firing the director of the FBI, James Comey?
Why did the AG Jeff Sessions fire deputy director of the FBI McCabe hours before he was eligible for a pension? That is not a politically appointed position.

No political party is without sin.

I'm not talking about the President. If I were, Trump
has nothing on the Clinton White House.
http://www.gargaro.com/clintonconvicts.html

This is about the DNC as a party being hostile to Christian values.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have. I stand against the racism and division that Trump brings.

Funny how the left thought Trump was a great guy
back when he supported them with money. He only
became a racist and divider when he ran against Hillary.

• Winner
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Funny how the left thought Trump was a great guy

I have NEVER "thought Trump was a great guy." His racism and disgusting behavior was long ahead of his race to be president. I do not know anyone on "left" who "thought Trump was a great guy." Although I am sure you can find someone.

became a racist and divider when he ran against Hillary.
No he has always been racist and divider. Read about Birther Movement and Central Park Five for start and Not Renting to People of Color. Then google Trump Racist History and you will have enough reading to keep you busy for long time. How can you not know any of this? He is your president.

You never answered my questions. In your bible readings do you think defending Trump for bragging of sexually assaulting women and defending Trump for praising some KKK and Neo Nazis after Charlottesville are Christian behavior?

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You are completely against reality with this. Democrats stood against Trump for bragging about sexually assaulting women. They stood against Trump when he praised some KKK and Neo-Nazis after Charlottesville. They stood against Trump when he makes racist tweets. They are continuously standing against Trump disgusting behavior.

They brought up old garbage and new lies.
Trump never praised neo-nazis. That was a bald-faced lie.
If you didn't know it before, which is unlikely, you know it now.

The Democrats and their supporters in the media want to
create a false narrative about our President and they
have proven that it doesn't have to reflect reality in
any meaningful way.

It's why we call them the fake media.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Individually, yes. As a national party, the DNC? Not a chance.
The DNC has made it clear that it is no longer Christian friendly
or compatible with biblical standards.

https://nypost.com/2017/03/15/democrats-still-havent-faced-their-god-problem/

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016...-plan-to-crack-down-on-christian-schools.html

I would like to know what makes right wing Christians so special that they think they are entitled to have their religion exalted above all other religions in this country. I would like to know why these right wing Christians apparently seem to think that they deserve preferential treatment by the federal government or by the courts. I would also like to know why the Christian religion and its beliefs should be recognized or even endorsed in the first place. I see no reason why Christians of any denomination should be treated better than everyone else in this country or have their preferred Christian version endorsed and pandered to by the current president and his right wing Republican cronies.

Why should any Christian beliefs be recognized, let alone endorsed by the federal government in the first place? Why should any Christians be given preferential treatment by the federal government or by the courts? Should Christians be above the law and not be forced to obey the same laws as every other American citizen? Why should Christians be treated better than everyone else in this country?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have NEVER "thought Trump was a great guy." His racism and disgusting behavior was long ahead of his race to be president. I do not know anyone on "left" who "thought Trump was a great guy." Although I am sure you can find someone.

No he has always been racist and divider. Read about Birther Movement and Central Park Five for start and Not Renting to People of Color. Then google Trump Racist History and you will have enough reading to keep you busy for long time. How can you not know any of this? He is your president.

I never thought Trump was a great guy either and I've been a liberal for 25 years now. And you're right about Trump, as we have both clearly demonstrated time and time again in our previous posts with numerous well documented articles about his immoral and racial biased behavior.

For the record, the 2 minute and 32 second video that was posted about the "Main Stream Media Fake News" was created by an apparent conservative evangelical ministry, which means that this source can't be honestly trusted to be politically unbiased in their supposed opinions on the liberal media.

I went to the ministry's main site, Presents of God ministry, and I discovered that the people in this ministry are Seventh Day Adventists, who think that the New International Version of the Bible is a fake Bible and they're not too fond of the Roman Catholic Church either. They have an entire section dedicated to the Catholic Church entitled RCC EXPOSED. And according to the people in this ministry, Climate Change will lead to the Mark of the Beast. Your guess is as good as mine on that one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I never thought Trump was a great guy either and I've been a liberal for 25 years now. And you're right about Trump, as we have both clearly demonstrated time and time again in our previous posts with numerous well documented articles about his immoral and racial biased behavior.

Then this should be easy.
Show me one anti-Trump article on CF posted before
anyone knew he would run for President.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I would like to know what makes right wing Christians so special that they think they are entitled to have their religion exalted above all other religions in this country. I would like to know why these right wing Christians apparently seem to think that they deserve preferential treatment by the federal government or by the courts. I would also like to know why the Christian religion and its beliefs should be recognized or even endorsed in the first place. I see no reason why Christians of any denomination should be treated better than everyone else in this country or have their preferred Christian version endorsed and pandered to by the current president and his right wing Republican cronies.

Why should any Christian beliefs be recognized, let alone endorsed by the federal government in the first place? Why should any Christians be given preferential treatment by the federal government or by the courts? Should Christians be above the law and not be forced to obey the same laws as every other American citizen? Why should Christians be treated better than everyone else in this country?

This is why I usually try to frame this side as bible believers,
rather than Christians. The groups overlap, but there are
many in each group not in the other.

Bible believers are still the majority in this country. Those on
the left who want open homosexuality, open borders, no
genders and no rules are still a minority, though they run the
schools, colleges and much of the judicial system. They would
force their morality, or lack of it, on the majority by force.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is why I usually try to frame this side as bible believers,
rather than Christians. The groups overlap, but there are
many in each group not in the other.

Bible believers are still the majority in this country. Those on
the left who want open homosexuality, open borders, no
genders and no rules are still a minority, though they run the
schools, colleges and much of the judicial system. They would
force their morality, or lack of it, on the majority by force.

As I'm on the left, I would like for homosexual and other LGBTQ American citizens to be treated with respect and human dignity. I would like for them to have civil rights, marriage equality, and not be discriminated against for any reason based on their sexual orientation and religious based prejudice.

As I'm on the left, I am in favor of open borders, but that is my personal opinion and it does not reflect the opinion of every single liberal who lives in the United States of America.

As I'm on the left, I support transgender rights just as I support gay rights and equality.

As I'm on the left, I never once considered not having any rules to govern, but I don't want religious based prejudice to infect the federal government and possibly be enforced into laws that would allow religious based discrimination against homosexuals, any other LGBT people, and eventually other marginalized groups of people in this country that some religious people living here don't like.

Now, with all that said and done and out of the way, allow me to rephrase my previous questions.

Why should these bible believers beliefs be recognized, let alone endorsed by the federal governmen? Why should bible believers be given preferential treatment by the federal government and by the courts? Should bible believers be above the law and not be forced to obey the same laws as every other American citizen? Why should bible believers be treated better than everyone else?

I see no reason why bible believers or Christians of any church denomination should be treated better than everyone else in this country or have their preferred Christian version endorsed and pandered to by the current president and his right wing Republican cronies. America isn't a Christian nation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
They brought up old garbage and new lies.
Trump never praised neo-nazis. That was a bald-faced lie.
If you didn't know it before, which is unlikely, you know it now.

The Democrats and their lapdogs in the media want to
create a false narrative about our President and they
have proven that it doesn't have to reflect reality in
any meaningful way.

It's why we call them the fake media.
Again you are completely against reality. Trump is on video bragging about sexually assaulting the women. He is on video praising some KKK and Neo Nazis saying they are "very fine people". He was taken to the court for refusing to rent to the people of color.

Do you think this is fake video?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Then this should be easy.
Show me one anti-Trump article on CF posted before
anyone knew he would run for President.
You are making an argument that is illogical. I will leave it to you to discover why this is so. Or you can ask me.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are making an argument that is illogical. I will leave it to you to discover why this is so. Or you can ask me.

It must certainly is an illogical argument. There are 41,190 results for Donald Trump results in CF search engine. I made it to page 150 of results before giving up trying to find out how many pages there were available with posts about him in it. There is no way I'm going to waste anymore of my time going through thousands of posts to satisfy such a petty and irrational request like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

For the record, the 2 minute and 32 second video that was posted about the "Main Stream Media Fake News" was created by an apparent conservative evangelical ministry, which means that this source can't be honestly trusted to be politically unbiased in their supposed opinions on the liberal media.

I went to the ministry's main site, Presents of God ministry, and I discovered that the people in this ministry are Seventh Day Adventists, who think that the New International Version of the Bible is a fake Bible and they're not too fond of the Roman Catholic Church either. They have an entire section dedicated to the Catholic Church entitled RCC EXPOSED. And according to the people in this ministry, Climate Change will lead to the Mark of the Beast. Your guess is as good as mine on that one.

Don't take their word on assumptions then, but don't disregard facts.
Facts are facts regardless who brings them forward.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Now, with all that said and done and out of the way, allow me to rephrase my previous questions.

Why should these bible believers beliefs be recognized, let alone endorsed by the federal governmen? Why should bible believers be given preferential treatment by the federal government and by the courts? Should bible believers be above the law and not be forced to obey the same laws as every other American citizen? Why should bible believers be treated better than everyone else?

I see no reason why bible believers or Christians of any church denomination should be treated better than everyone else in this country or have their preferred Christian version endorsed and pandered to by the current president and his right wing Republican cronies. America isn't a Christian nation.

Actually, we are a Christian nation.
Our country was founded on a belief in God and his providence.

Our rights do not come from the government. They are God-given,
and only God can take them away.

We hold these truths to be self-evident (plain enough for all to see);
that all men are created equal;
that they are endowed by their Creator (God) with certain unalienable rights;

God made our nation great among nations.
He will let it fall because of our sins just as he has other empires.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't take their word on assumptions then, but don't disregard facts.
Facts are facts regardless who brings them forward.

Actually the video presented no facts...it would have been thought provoking if in fact it had offered examples. Just as it is easy to illustrate that trump is a pathological liar, it should have been a simple task to provide examples of MSM "fake news".

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
WARNING
OPINION PIECE.
NO, IT DOESN'T MEAN -EVERY- LEFTIST OR DEMOCRAT.

Time to choose sides.
Members of Congress are openly calling for violence and division.

Current Congressmen and candidates for office are promising to impeach
President Trump, regardless of the law or lack of evidence if they gain the
majority in 2018.

One lady running for AG is promising to disband and prosecute ICE.

For once, it is time to vote party first, candidate second.
The choices are, better Republicans, worse Republicans.
Do not vote Democrat above local elections.
#walkaway
Conservatives "trot" out these kinds of posts before every election trying to convince us that God is a registered Republican!

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, we are a Christian nation.
Our country was founded on a belief in God and his providence.

Our rights do not come from the government. They are God-given,
and only God can take them away.

We hold these truths to be self-evident (plain enough for all to see);
that all men are created equal;
that they are endowed by their Creator (God) with certain unalienable rights;

God made our nation great among nations.
He will let it fall because of our sins just as he has other empires.

America is not a Christian nation nor has it ever been a Christian nation, as I clearly demonstrated with several examples in my previous post here. As I said in that post: The United States of America is a nation built on perpetuated lies and stolen tribal lands. America was not founded on Christian principles or on freedom, liberty and justice for all. This nation was originally founded on attempted genocide, massive land theft, white supremacy, slavery, racism, discrimination and oppression of minorities. The perpetuated lies that America was founded on freedom, liberty and justice for all is just that, perpetuated lies. Native Americans and other minorities were not free nor did they have liberties or justice or the same equality as the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant male had. Genocide and slavery are definitely biblical and America had them both down to an art form.

To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Our nation was born in genocide when it embraced the doctrine that the original American, the Indian, was an inferior race. Even before there were large numbers of Negroes on our shores, the scar of racial hatred had already disfigured colonial society. From the sixteenth century forward, blood flowed in battles of racial supremacy. We are perhaps the only nation which tried as a matter of national policy to wipe out its Indigenous population. Moreover, we elevated that tragic experience into a noble crusade. Indeed, even today we have not permitted ourselves to reject or feel remorse for this shameful episode. Our literature, our films, our drama, our folklore all exalt it."

Upvote 0