Jon David

Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I suppose then you would say the apostles and Jeses were "harping on about doom and gloom"....Jesus and the apostles taught us to beware of wolves in sheeps clothing, to looks for the signs of his return.

We are called to do both, trust our Lord, live for Him, and watch for His coming, those who are waiting AND WATCHING will not be caught off guard.

The end times is playing out right befor your eyes, the one world government is being formed, all the nations are gathering against Israel.

Keep your lamps full and your garments white.

What's there to be scared of?

Jesus and the apostles never spread a bunch of fear-mongering rumors for one thing--the mythical Illuminati and New World Order have nothing to do with End Times prophecy.

If your lamp is truly full (as in, you're saved) then you have nothing to worry about. There's literally nothing to be afraid of.

Trust me, I'm watching. I know exactly what to watch for. I see the "birthpangs" (Matthew 24:4-8; Luke 21:25) right in front of my very eyes.

The signs I'm really wanting to see are the ones outlined in Joel 2:32, Matthew 24:29, and Revelation 6:12. In fact, I can't wait to see them.

Trust me, you'll know THOSE signs when you see 'em. The whole world won't--can't--miss them.

Do you know why all the nations of the world will gather against Israel? It's for the same reason Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, mind you...

Upvote 0

CityOfGod

Nov 26, 2012
✟1,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I suppose then you would say the apostles and Jeses were "harping on about doom and gloom"....Jesus and the apostles taught us to beware of wolves in sheeps clothing, to looks for the signs of his return.

We are called to do both, trust our Lord, live for Him, and watch for His coming, those who are waiting AND WATCHING will not be caught off guard.

The end times is playing out right befor your eyes, the one world government is being formed, all the nations are gathering against Israel.

Keep your lamps full and your garments white.

Well said! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's there to be scared of?

Jesus and the apostles never spread a bunch of fear-mongering rumors for one thing--the mythical Illuminati and New World Order have nothing to do with End Times prophecy.

If your lamp is truly full (as in, you're saved) then you have nothing to worry about. There's literally nothing to be afraid of.

Trust me, I'm watching. I know exactly what to watch for. I see the "birthpangs" (Matthew 24:4-8; Luke 21:25) right in front of my very eyes.

The signs I'm really wanting to see are the ones outlined in Joel 2:32, Matthew 24:29, and Revelation 6:12. In fact, I can't wait to see them.

Trust me, you'll know THOSE signs when you see 'em. The whole world won't--can't--miss them.

Do you know why all the nations of the world will gather against Israel? It's for the same reason Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, mind you...

Your entire prophetic mindset is wrong and you will miss the boat completely. Stop looking at Israel.

You are following a prophetic interpretation inventing by the Antichrist power.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

Look...you can't justify any and all crazy conspiracy theories on the basis that Jesus told us to be aware of signs of the end times. It should be obvious that you have to be discerning as well!

Upvote 0

woodpecker

Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look...you can't justify any and all crazy conspiracy theories on the basis that Jesus told us to be aware of signs of the end times. It should be obvious that you have to be discerning as well!

Of course, discern all you want, just do not judge others unlovinglly.

if the Holy Spirit has shown you something here is wrong, show us.

My experience posting on this forum is that most submit to the wisdom of their flesh, and they do not bring such thing to The Lord, or have not truly investigated what the op has stated, they just deny it because it sounds like conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Of course, discern all you want, just do not judge others unlovinglly.

Agreed.

if the Holy Spirit has shown you something here is wrong, show us.

The Holy Spirit has shown all of us, through the Word of God, that some will say, in the last days, "look there" or "No, it's over there" but that frantic concern doesn't mean that every alleged citing is the real thing.

they just deny it because it sounds like conspiracy.
But OTOH, others insist that it must be true just because it IS a conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

woodpecker

Mar 10, 2011
✟17,212.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Agreed.

The Holy Spirit has shown all of us, through the Word of God, that some will say, in the last days, "look there" or "No, it's over there" but that frantic concern doesn't mean that every alleged citing is the real thing.

But OTOH, others insist that it must be true just because it IS a conspiracy theory.

Seems you just want to argue, and you took scripture out of context, nobody is saying look over here, there is Jesus, most are just saying stay alert.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Seems you just want to argue, and you took scripture out of context, nobody is saying look over here, there is Jesus, most are just saying stay alert.

I'm sorry, but you must have been reading some other thread. This one certainly has had its share of conspiracy theories advanced as "proving" that the end is near.

Remember this one??

There is an underground government, which has been behind the development of tech derived from angels. This government is keeping everyone in the dark ages, demonstrating openly the alien derived tech, and happily pretending that it is alien, keeping everyone dependant on fossil fuels.
This government has a network throughout Europe and the USA and Israel. They were behind 9/11 and covering up alien artefacts on the moon.

The network of organisations has been labelled as illuminati, because that is some way of trying to understand how the world is totally controlled by people who are Satanists, whether they know it or not, or believe that there is a Satan. The spiritual void is filled by the occult, witchcraft, and other unmentionables.
The music industry is controlled by the same gang, and the victims are sucked into it, and they don’t realise that they are being foolish, and that they have become possessed by evil spirits. It is difficult to understand why people would end up worshipping a fallen angel.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I'm sorry, but you must have been reading some other thread. This one certainly has had its share of conspiracy theories advanced as "proving" that the end is near.

Remember this one??

that's my one! where's your tin foil hat?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jon David

Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
✟7,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your entire prophetic mindset is wrong and you will miss the boat completely. Stop looking at Israel.

You are following a prophetic interpretation inventing by the Antichrist power.

All I do is study and quote Scripture, chief.

Silly me. According to some (I repeat: SOME, not you specifically) out there, I need to spend more time on YouTube or up Alex Jones' behind if I REALLY want to know what's going on.

Also, YOU brought up Israel to being with:

Remember? I was merely asking--WHY do you think nations are gathering against Israel?

Better yet, what is the Biblical basis for your assumption?

For the record, I agree that the nations will come against Israel. I just want to hear your reasoning as to why they do it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On​

Thread has had a small cleanup. Please remember the following rule:

Flaming and Harassment
● Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
● If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite

Mod Hat Off​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
All I do is study and quote Scripture, chief.

Silly me. According to some (I repeat: SOME, not you specifically) out there, I need to spend more time on YouTube or up Alex Jones' behind if I REALLY want to know what's going on.

Also, YOU brought up Israel to being with:

Remember? I was merely asking--WHY do you think nations are gathering against Israel?

Better yet, what is the Biblical basis for your assumption?

For the record, I agree that the nations will come against Israel. I just want to hear your reasoning as to why they do it.

I know this is not addressed to me--just voicing my small opinion.
All nations (virtually) have been against Israel since they were formed!! The whole of the middle east in particular--All nations that had "other God's" didn't like them having only one, and it wasn't one of theirs--Even though others had only one God, their God was/is telling them to kill all Jews--Ask any one in the middle east, even though they share a part of the same religion, they still want to wipe out the Jews. They've had a "family fued" going since Abraham caste out Ishmael. So they turned things around so that Ishmael was the chosen son, not Isaac--now they can go ahead and kill all his descendents, since they lied and made Issac the chosen one instead of Ismael---And that is what Sarah's lack of faith in God caused by insisting that Abraham take her Egyptian maid and have a child by her, instead of depending on God--then she gets ticked off at the maid and her son--I wonder what she'd think of her actions now.
After Christianity kicked in, Christians decided to hate the Jews cause they killed Him--it doesn't matter that they're wrong--humanity has to have someone to hate--never a lack of victims of "righteous indignation."
It's amazing to me that that Israel, a tiny little speck on the map, have so many nations that want to wipe it off the map--but they're still here. America has wiped out indigeneous peoples bigger than the whole nation of Israel--there are cities bigger than the whole nation of Israel--there has to be a reason for them to be still here, esp after so many years of not having their homeland. I don't believe there has been any other country that did that. And the whole world is still watching to see what happens next.
It seems like all this would be enough to make anyone a touch paranoid. They've been in self defense mode for centuries, sleeping with one eye open--and it isn't getting any better! They've stood their ground against the whole world--got to give them credit for guts, that's for sure!!

Upvote 0