Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So, how do the others not get this new manna? You think that God is going to miraculously keep the 2.2 billion Christians safe...and the rest of the world is going to obviously see that and not choose that miraculous in situ salvation over the beast?

You missed the point it is to trust in the LORD, mana was an example.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Christ never compares the end times to the time of Egypt.. Never..

He compares it to Noah and Lot..... Both of which were removed from the area of the destruction.

Noah, Moses, Daniel... ect were types and Jesus is the ant-type did they not save their people

Same for Egypt God delivered his people through the plagues and led them to the promised land TYPE
seven last plagues and our redemption to the promised land ANTI-TYPE

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Then the old earth and the old heaven are passed away and the new earth is created while heaven descends on it.. This is where those who were found righteous, from all time... will exist with their creator for eternity.

Agree

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That is when the execution(sentence)of the judgment it is not the investigation to determine who is righteous or wicked..

So when were the folks deemed righteous or wicked?
At the great white throne judgement... Notice... it's a "judgement".

This is when they are judged, their names have been blotted out of the book of life and they face the second death, the spiritual death.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
At the great white throne judgement... Notice... it's a "judgement".

This is when they are judged, their names have been blotted out of the book of life and they face the second death, the spiritual death.

AGREE when does this happen and where?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You missed the point it is to trust in the LORD, mana was an example.
Whatever it is... any miraculous protection of the Christians would be obviously visible.... Those who have a choice to choose will choose what the Christians are getting rather than bow to the beast who is using force and execution as a motivation.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Noah, Moses, Daniel... ect were types and Jesus is the ant-type did they not save their people

Same for Egypt God delivered his people through the plagues and led them to the promised land TYPE
seven last plagues and our redemption to the promised land ANTI-TYPE
I understand.. but Christ never compares the end times to those times.. He only compares it to the two times when the righteous were removed from the area of destruction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Whatever it is... any miraculous protection of the Christians would be obviously visible.... Those who have a choice to choose will choose what the Christians are getting rather than bow to the beast who is using force and execution as a motivation.

the seven last plagues happen after the close of probation everyone has already decided to be righteous or evil.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I don't know where.. but it happens at the end of the millennial reign of Christ.

so are the wicked alive during the 1000 years NO they have already been judged
2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

as have the righteous other wise how can they reign with Christ for 1000 years and not be destroyed by HIS brightness as stated above

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I don't know where.. but it happens at the end of the millennial reign of Christ.

It happens in Heaven during the 1000 reign

1 Corinthians 6:3
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

We will see that GODS judgement on angels and mankind has been just during the 1000 years

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So IOW you just simply made it up....pretty much what I thought.....

Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

sounds like followers of Christ will be Killed to me except for those that think they are raptured secretly ie No chance for them to suffer and die for Christ.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I understand.. but Christ never compares the end times to those times.. He only compares it to the two times when the righteous were removed from the area of destruction.

So what then is the purpose of the Exodus for us to learn if not about going to the promised land? type ant-type

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
See the church of Philadelphia :)

But it doesn't say that there either, plus, remember, Jesus is talking to the Church in Philadelphia--that was a very real, actual community of Christians in the ancient city of Philadelphia in the Roman province of Asia two thousand years ago.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
the seven last plagues happen after the close of probation everyone has already decided to be righteous or evil.
There is no "probation" in the bible.. You live, you accept or deny Christ.. you die... you are judged according to your acceptance or denial of Christ.. No probation.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
John 14:16 - Commentary & Verse Meaning - Bible

"a Comforter"; such an one Jesus had been to his disciples; and now he was about to leave them, and for their support under their sorrows, he promises to use his interest with his Father, that he would give them another Comforter, meaning the Spirit,

Right. Jesus promised that He would not leave them as orphans, but would come to them (through and in the Person of the Holy Spirit), that He would send the Holy Spirit to be with them--and us--forever.

So why would the Lord go back on His word by taking the Holy Spirit away?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
so are the wicked alive during the 1000 years NO they have already been judged
2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

as have the righteous other wise how can they reign with Christ for 1000 years and not be destroyed by HIS brightness as stated above
During the 1000 years.. the wicked are in the exact same place that the wicked from the past are residing.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It happens in Heaven during the 1000 reign

1 Corinthians 6:3
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

We will see that GODS judgement on angels and mankind has been just during the 1000 years
It has to be at the end of the 1000 years as there will be people on the earth for those 1000 years that have not died. And angels and the saints will be on the earth as servants... so... angles will still need to be judged after that as well. Not during.

Upvote 0