East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi, welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be to meet Christians and have fellowship. It may be an idea to post on the Introduce yourself thread, to meet lots of other Christians. :)

Upvote 0

pink318

Mar 23, 2018
Riverside
✟13,744.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im struggling in University to find more religious friends, and the ones in religious clubs are not my type of people and i find them boring. any suggestions on how i can find more people who think like me?
Hello and Welcome to the group!

I hope you can meet friends here in the forum as you continue to share about yourself and interests. Are you involved in the life group at your church? That’s also a good source of friendship.

When my friend’s daughter just came here in America, she was also looking for new friends and her life group was a big help. She developed her relationship with new friends when she regularly attends. I hope you can also connect with other Christians and find new friends.

Keep us posted. God bless.

Upvote 0

Hiep

Jan 17, 2020
watertown
✟104,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Im struggling in University to find more religious friends, and the ones in religious clubs are not my type of people and i find them boring. any suggestions on how i can find more people who think like me?

Religious friends that are fun is difficult to find. I have a good Christian club at my school, but I don't hang out with them outside of the club either. They are fun though. I'll pray for you to find good friends.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah its nice to have College mates. Hope you've managed to meet a few. I only have one very close friend in Uni and 1 is enough for me at school. We started off together in College and went through to Uni together. We do get on really well. The rest are just people i chat with, but i wouldn't say they are my close mates.

Upvote 0