Holly Springs
✟8,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, if you could please pray for a best friend of mine who is struggling very much. She believes in God but doesn't truly know Him yet. I know that nothing I say or do can fix or take away her pain, only Jesus can, so I really appreciate everyone's prayers! She is open and seeking relief and wants to be free. Please pray the Holy Spirit pours down over her and she can become born again. It is very much hurting me to see her this way, so please pray that I can be strong with and for her as well. Thank you so much! God Bless.

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My Lord who is mighty to save, I pray that You will give enlightenment to Shortie's friend’s mind and spirit. Help her to understand the truth of the good news of salvation. May she realize that she is sinful and needs a Savior and that You purchased her salvation with Your death. May she comprehend that You have provided the promise of eternal life through Your resurrection. Bring her to the understanding that if she calls on Your name, she will be rescued from whatever has caused her such pain. Lord of lights, You search every heart and understand the intention of every thought. Your Word promises that if we seek You, You will be found. I pray now for this precious friend, who is lost without You. May she come to seek after You and come to know You intimately; not only as her Lord and Savior, but that she would be able to call you the love of her life. May she serve You wholeheartedly and with a willing mind. May she come out of the darkness and into the joy and light of Your presence. Amen.

Father, I ask you to strengthen Shortie to be a faithful witness so that she can help her friend come to know you as her Savior. Open for Shortie an opportunity to love her friend and to share the good news of your grace. Prepare her heart to listen and to receive your message, which gives life to all who receive it. Help Shortie to be loving, bold and wise. Open her mouth, in the right time and way, to share her faith with those she loves. I believe Shortie looks forward to seeing you do amazing things through her life and witness for Christ. Help her to be always available to those you bring to her, and those you place around her, so that she can help influence them to enter your kingdom and become your followers. In the name of your precious Son, Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, if you could please pray for a best friend of mine who is struggling very much. She believes in God but doesn't truly know Him yet. I know that nothing I say or do can fix or take away her pain, only Jesus can, so I really appreciate everyone's prayers! She is open and seeking relief and wants to be free. Please pray the Holy Spirit pours down over her and she can become born again. It is very much hurting me to see her this way, so please pray that I can be strong with and for her as well. Thank you so much! God Bless.

Hi savedshortie!

would she consider asking for advice in the Requests for Christian Advice forum?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I understand that you believe that nothing you can say or do will help her but you underestimate the value you have as someone who cares. Just having someone who will listen and encourage you means everything to someone who is in dire distress. God Bless you.

Upvote 0