Bernie Sanders wants to give the vote to Rapists, Pedophiles and Charles Mansion.

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
complete falsehood of course.

It would take you only 30 seconds to fact check this and find out the truth. The debate about ex-convicts being able to vote is decades old. Notice that it ex-convicts. individuals who have paid their debt to society including having finished parole. It would also includes the 11 felons trump freed today.

Over here there is a thread "Lying in the Name of Jesus" perhaps you would like to weigh in on the topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Bernie Sanders: Boston bomber, felons in prison deserve right to vote

My thoughts are that if you have paid for your crime; then your rights should be restored in full. Prisoners have not yet paid for their crimes.

I wonder how Bernie feels about restoring gun rights to someone who has paid for their crime.

For example, under Federal law, the conviction of ANY crime which carries a sentence of two years or more, will deprive the convicted of their gun rights, for LIFE.

Even if upon conviction, the Judge says, "time served," and the convict never spends a day in jail, over a non-violent crime, NO MORE GUN RIGHTS.

How does Bernie feel about some little old lady who got caught shoplifting, being left defenseless in the ghetto? Isn't that a more important issue; than whether or not inmates can vote? Well, maybe it's not more important to Bernie's campaign.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

It would take you only 30 seconds to fact check this and find out the truth. The debate about ex-convicts being able to vote is decades old. Notice that it ex-convicts. individuals who have paid their debt to society including having finished parole. It would also includes the 11 felons trump freed today.

Over here there is a thread "Lying in the Name of Jesus" perhaps you would like to weigh in on the topic.
No, it wouldn't include those who are deemed not a threat to society. What makes you think this is fake? It was reported by the Washington times, Newsweek, USA Today, and Fox news, and originally aired on CNN i think.. And that was just what i found in 30 seconds. No, this appears to be true. Go back and watch the video i posted, you can hear Bernie in his own words as hes asked a question by a girl who is worried about sexual assault victims.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My thoughts are that if you have paid for your crime; then your rights should be restored in full. Prisoners have not yet paid for their crimes.
And that's the way it is if i'm not mistaken. Bernie wants to change that though.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
And that's the way it is if i'm not mistaken. Bernie wants to change that though.

Oh I didn't hear that. All heard about was the right to vote. If he's for fully restoring the rights of a person who has fully paid for their crime; then I'm all for it. We don't need second class citizens voting.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh I didn't hear that. All heard about was the right to vote. If he's for fully restoring the rights of a person who has fully paid for their crime; then I'm all for it. We don't need second class citizens voting.
No i mean i think felons can already vote after their release, unless im mistaken. Maybe someone else can correct me if im wrong.

What i heard was Bernie arguing for the right to vote to those serving life sentences.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like Bernie wants those incarcerated for life to get the vote.

Again would Bernie apply this same reasoning to all rights, such as gun rights; or is he a hypocrite?

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,098,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here's the Washington times report.

Leading presidential candidate Bernie Sanders now wants felons to never lose their right to vote, not even for those who have committed the most horrible crimes, not even while they’re in prison.

Felons and the Democratic vote

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again would Bernie apply this same reasoning to all rights, such as gun rights; or is he a hypocrite?
I seriously doubt that Bernie would give their gun rights back. Good point by the way, and one the Washington Times brought up as well, if im not mistaken.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

On a similar note to question the validity of the OP, I seriously doubt Bernie Sanders wants to give voting rights to Charles Manson, considering Manson has been dead since November 2017.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
On a similar note to question the validity of the OP, I seriously doubt Bernie Sanders wants to give voting rights to Charles Manson, considering Manson has been dead since November 2017.

Are you sure? Dead people vote all the time for certain politicians...

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What about other incarcerated killers? What about incarcerated rapists and pedophiles? Does he want to give them voting rights? Yes.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bernie Sanders wants to allow pedophiles, rapists, murders and other criminals the right to vote. People like Charles Mansion, Ted Bundy, and other very disturbed and dangerous people.

It's always obvious when someone has just stepped out of an alt-right echo chamber.

Upvote 0

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guess we shouldn't be surprised.
M-Bob
Yes. In Bernie's own words. He wants felons to vote.

a person can be in prison their whole lives, that's what happens when you commit a serious crime. But i think the right to vote is inherent for our democracy, yes even for terrible people.
Bernie Sanders

and

even if they're in jail, that doesn't take away their inherent american right to participate in our democracy. Bernie Sanders

• Informative
Upvote 0