• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Bermuda Abolishes Same-Sex Marriage

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Azureknight 773, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Azureknight 773

Azureknight 773 IXA the Knight Kamen Rider CF Ambassadors

+544
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    Greetings all in Christ our Lord, peace and love be.

Scrolling through my twitter newsfeeds and saw this:

Bermuda abolishes same-sex marriage | CatholicHerald.co.uk

-AzureKnight 773

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. AvilaSurfer

AvilaSurfer Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,621
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    I’m sure they will suffer the world’s consequences for reversing their stand.

3. salt-n-light

salt-n-light Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,470
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    :O!

4. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+7,012
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    The idea being to keep two gay people available for Hetrosexuals to marry?
    Is that a good goal? The reason I ask is that most of the gay men I know
    had a gay father (and or mother) who was in-the-closet for an early part
    of the marriage.

So "pushing" gay men into Hetro marriages seems to create gay children,
    from what I've seen. Why is it our goal to have gay men and women with
    hetero spouses and children? And these unions do not last, in my observation.
    I think marriage is hard enough without having a "formerly gay" spouse.
    Can't we leave them alone?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  5. LivingWordUnity

LivingWordUnity Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic

+11,119
    Catholic
    Married
    The U.S. probably would have started a war there if the Obama admin would have still been in charge.