✟23,360.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello Everyone! :hug:

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but I felt so moved and so touched that I had to post a reply...:cry:

I have loved Jesus all my life, Got saved in the 70's back-slided several times and now I'm back again. I don't want to leave Him another time, because I feel that He is very near, even at the door. I can hear Him knocking...:)

Like most of you, I also am thankful that He has never let me down and that He has always been with me, by my side through think and thin, good times and bad.

This past Christmas, my wonderful friend had a very special gift for me. He had a silver ring made for me by an Israeli jeweler and as a surprise, there was an inscription in it. There is a verse of Scripture, in Hebrew writing. I take it as my present from Jesus. :kiss:

Song of Solomon 4:7

All beautiful you are my darling; there is no flaw in you.

Even though he sees though my flaws and still loves me...;)

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh Amy, that picture is absolutely beautiful. I love seeing your artwork!
I totally agree, JPPT!

We have just had an absolute disaster.
We finally got our crate... and let's just say our furniture would probably have been less damamged if you threw it off the grand canyon. :doh:
My mum is really upset as our brand new appliances are ruined and our treasured family heirlooms are cracked and smashed. :sigh:
It's the kind of thing you have to see to believe! The only explanation is that the crate tipped over, but still... there is a crazy amount of damage done.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not upon your own understanding." :sigh:

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your stuff! I pray God will replace it all with something even nicer.
What kind of distance education do you have where you live? Maybe I should think about this for one of my daughters (who is also named Stephanie, by the way)

Amy....that painting!!!!! I yi yi yi yi!

Upvote 0

kisstheson

Contributor
Aug 6, 2005
✟14,639.00
Faith
Christian
Moncuer,

Welcome!:wave: What a wonderful, special thing the Lord Jesus did for you. I love that! I also received a ring from Jesus which later I wore in an actual ceremony in which I pledged my life Jesus in bridal like devotion.

Hope you continue to share with us.

Blessings! :hug:

Glad you like the picture Steph and Ames!

Upvote 0

Sennaria

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
(Say, where Senn and Robin? They haven't been here in a few days.)

Chrisbeinganointedbeforeplay.jpg

Hello Everyone! :hug:

I haven't read the entire thread yet, but I felt so moved and so touched that I had to post a reply...:cry:

I have loved Jesus all my life, Got saved in the 70's back-slided several times and now I'm back again. I don't want to leave Him another time, because I feel that He is very near, even at the door. I can hear Him knocking...:)

Like most of you, I also am thankful that He has never let me down and that He has always been with me, by my side through think and thin, good times and bad.

This past Christmas, my wonderful friend had a very special gift for me. He had a silver ring made for me by an Israeli jeweler and as a surprise, there was an inscription in it. There is a verse of Scripture, in Hebrew writing. I take it as my present from Jesus. :kiss:

Song of Solomon 4:7

All beautiful you are my darling; there is no flaw in you.

Even though he sees though my flaws and still loves me...;)

Hey hey, I'm back....I've been unwell, but am feeling better now. Glad to see you Mon Coer! Wonderful to hear of your play Amy!!

Senn

p.s. I love all I've read!! Thank you its a true blessing

Upvote 0

InHisPeace

Alive and free
Sep 29, 2005
Australia
✟11,803.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Great to meet you, MonCoeur! :wave:

Thanks AmyLisa! I appreciate your prayers! :angel:
There's only one kind of distance education in Australia, and I get sent the subjects that I have to complete and send back to be marked and graded. It's different to homeschooling, where you choose your own subjects... it's a little more strict.
I love your daughter's name by the way! ^_^

kisstheson said:
I also received a ring from Jesus which later I wore in an actual ceremony in which I pledged my life Jesus in bridal like devotion.
This is awesome! I also recieved a ring that I never take off, like a wedding ring, symbolizing my dedication and commitment to Him.

Happy birthday Sennaria!! Have an awesome day! :wave: :clap:

Upvote 0

RobinLayne

Sep 7, 2005
Oregon
Visit site
✟9,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello, thanks for missing me! I have been busy, but as I have a moment I am reading as much of the thread as I can. As kisstheson knows, I also have a ring I never take off, but I bought this one. You can read about my marriage to Jesus in my journal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RobinLayne

Sep 7, 2005
Oregon
Visit site
✟9,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Amy, the reference to life being "darling" was in the footnotes of the first Bible I owned, which was a Revised Standard Version, red letter edition. Wish I still had it, even though it was falling apart. It was precious to me, and I don't know what happened to it. Got to go to a class now. Left off on Page 73, where Andrew began.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RobinLayne

Sep 7, 2005
Oregon
Visit site
✟9,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, I did make it on today--and so early! Couldn't sleep, so I got up and got some necessary work done. Happy Birthday, Sennaria!

I have a prayer request. I live on Social Security, both SSI and SSD. I also get only $74 child support. My daughter gets Social Security Benefits. And most of my money is handled by my mental health agency because I've had trouble keeping my own books in the past. Well, I had to get a copy of my latest bank statements for an energy assistance appointment. And guess what? I didn't get any SSI OR SSD this month! Who knows how long this has been going on? No one has said anything to me about it. Also, some of my daughter's bank statements are missing from the files. I'm supposed to bring proof of income from the past 30 days to the appointment, and the most recent bank statement from my daughter's account is January's.
I don't know what is going on. Supposedly there was some confusion about the address the checks are supposed to be sent to, but I was told that was cleared up last month, so there shouldn't be a problem this month. And I got another letter confirming where the checks go to but saying I get no SSI for March on, without giving a reason. My SSI is a lot smaller than my SSD, and I thought it may be being taken out because of my Christmas job, but they don't do that with my SSD. This is my bare livelihood! I have no income now except $74 a month! Help!
I meet with my mental health worker tomorrow morning. Social Security no longer gives me any answers about my account, saying it is all the responsibility of my guardians. I am about ready to cancel this guardianship, as they are not in touch with my situation and taking care of it. This is worse than when I was handling my bank accounts myself and at least knew when I was getting my Social Security and not, and why.

Thank you for your prayers.

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Robin,
That must be scary! I pray that the Lord will shed light on whatever these agencies need to do to correct the situation. I am sure if you tell the people at your appointment they will tell you some way to look into it.

Lord, please work this all out for your Beloved Robin. Please help her, We know that YOU are her provider.
Thank You God. In Jesus' Name! Amen.:crossrc:

I will be thinking of you today, Robin! We'll be praying for you.:groupray:

Upvote 0

Amylisa

Yeshua's love is my life
Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
✟23,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sennaria

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you everyone for the blessings and wishings on this precious day the Lord has given me.

It's my prayer that this coming year, I move even closer yet to the spiritual bond with Jesus that I see so oft in here. You are a precious group of people and I love all of you.

Robin, I pray that all works out with your SSI and everything, isn't it wonderful we have a Prince of Peace on our side who keeps all things under control and allows us the peace of mind that no matter what He is with us?

Amy, thank you for the wonderful post on my birthday, it literally brought tears to my eyes, such a wonderous thing it is, thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.