Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Trusting God as He continues to heal my husband but good to ask for prayers. Taking him to a follow-up appointment..one of many since his brain hemmorhage in May. Please pray..the cardiologist won't prescribe any more med's and that his heart is doing better. And for my strength and ability to communicate with the medical staff well. Peace for Dr., nurse, etc. and both dear husband and me from Jesus.

Thanks.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
willofGOD.jpg

Praying for your husband!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Trusting God as He continues to heal my husband but good to ask for prayers. Taking him to a follow-up appointment..one of many since his brain hemmorhage in May. Please pray..the cardiologist won't prescribe any more med's and that his heart is doing better. And for my strength and ability to communicate with the medical staff well. Peace for Dr., nurse, etc. and both dear husband and me from Jesus.

Thanks.

Dear Janni, praying for you and your husband, in Jesus name, Amen
:groupray:

Upvote 0

jannikitty

wise ole owl
Nov 22, 2011
Pacific NW.
✟28,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Although we had to wait almost an hour the appointment went very well. No changes in medications. And he doesn't have another follow up appointment for four months. We are giving God praise and thanks for his continual healing and recovery. Thanks for those prayers. Bless all today and always.

janni

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Although we had to wait almost an hour the appointment went very well. No changes in medications. And he doesn't have another follow up appointment for four months. We are giving God praise and thanks for his continual healing and recovery. Thanks for those prayers. Bless all today and always.

janni

Praise the Father for his mercy and help,
In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0