USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi am new here have always been a believer but never really Christian never knew the happiness that goes with really knowning Jesus Christ as the Savior.
still going thru a loss right now. I'll be around
Welcome to Christian Forums. It's good to see you. Please feel free to participate on the board. Should you have a question about Christianity or something else that's bothering you, I invite you to start a thread in the Ask a Chaplain Forum. It is located here in the Chaplain's Office. If we can be of service just ask. Once again, welcome to CF.

Faithfully,

• Winner
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

One God

Sep 14, 2018
Bloomington
✟15,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi am new here have always been a believer but never really Christian never knew the happiness that goes with really knowning Jesus Christ as the Savior.
still going thru a loss right now. I'll be around

I want to help you understand. Knowing God thru the teachings of Jesus leads to JOY. Happiness is relative to your current condition and may be happy or unhappy.
But JOY is living life knowing that Jesus has promised that you have entered already into eternity and that you will not die. That this journey of the Christian will continue and that we have life everlasting. Joy is the life that we have through trials and tribulations in that we know that these things are shaping us to be Christ-like.
People around will not understand this, they will not comprehend how you can be calm and sure with what life is bringing to you, whether good or bad, but your reaction is what they observe - the inexplicable (to them) joy that we display, the inappropriate (in their opinion) peace in time of emergency.
And they will open a door by asking "Why are you so different?"

Upvote 0