Believer, hear O believer: you are going to have to repent, to the end, to have been saved

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I have struggled with this so much, and I can save you time: it won't make a difference - your salvation - unless you repent to the end (you really must commit). This is the seed that brings forth a hundred, sixty and thirty fold - the seed that takes root, and goes beyond tentative expectation, to become habitually ingrained. You must pray Day to Day, repent Day to Day. Salvation is in place, for you: you can trust it, you can believe through it, you can celebrate by it - but you will never know how great, how pure, how holy that Salvation is, until you commit beyond this life, to the life that it implies in the Holy Spirit, that you are able to have.

This is what it means, for scripture coming to pass (in the Days of Vengeance - from memory, gospels) - we simply cannot make scripture come to pass on our own, we must be trusting wholly and completely, the Lord Jesus, who Himself contemplated the possibility of stopping short of the cross and the prayers that went with it and realised Himself, that He had to keep going ("Not My Will, Father, but Yours be done" from memory, gospels). That was the tipping point, the Cross was not to Him something to be abused, rested upon. He kept praying.

In other words, the Cross was written on Jesus' Heart, He poured out His life into the container of His prayers, the shutting up of His Spirit - as Noah was shut up (the Spirit bears witness) - the bearing out of His Intercession, that the Cross become a thing of "power", power that could deliver, redeem and transport: deliver, the Spirit; redeem, the flesh; and transport, the Soul. We have eternal strength in this, but it means nothing if there is still Sin in our hearts, unRighteousness in our way, unholy Judgment on our lips - all of which confession wipes away and cleanses and replenishes despite.

There is something dynamic about this, that only confession can elevate. We are mud, we are dust, we are blown about - but we must be certain that it is not even in hope of being our sin, that we pursue what this means. We must not deceive ourselves (or be deceived, but we only can be sure we are not deceived, unless we first confess ourselves) and think that the time will come on Earth when we are tempted no more - that is not God's way, if you want what is of Earth, you will sink into its ways; that is not the end, but it is against the better End that is in Heaven. We must make our passion's way, through this, through these prayers - Lord we thank You for them all.

Start to feel the suffering, start to feel the pain - this is your holy calling.

Be blessed.

EDIT: Praise God, we have repented! Praise God, we have confessed our Sin, to the End. Praise God in the Holy Spirit, He has borne our burdens as close to the End as anyone is able. In Jesus' Name Amen.

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This all seems so strange and contrary to the Holy Scripture! Where did you get this idea?
The Bible clearly teaches that receiving the Lord Jesus into one's heart, and making Him their Savior, will bring the sealing of the Holy Spirit forever. Many of us have done that and walk with our Savior daily for communion and peace. Have you ever read John 3; John 14; Romans 8; etc.? Jesus said: "He that hath the Son, has life eternal; and he that has not the Son, has not eternal life" (see also John 14:6). Have you received Him yet? I urge you to come to Him in prayer!

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Dang I gotta earn it? And here I was putting all my hope in Jesus

It's no good aligning yourself with Jesus, if you don't want to do what the Holy Spirit asks; and what the Holy Spirit primarily asks is "repent".

I am not saying you need to repent "beyond the end", I'm saying "fear God, before you get to the end".

I repent now, for all those that think I am trying to win a corner on the faith, that the rest of the faith can't have with me - in Jesus' Name Amen!

Upvote 0

bigo1984

Nov 2, 2014
✟9,268.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's no good aligning yourself with Jesus, if you don't want to do what the Holy Spirit asks; and what the Holy Spirit primarily asks is "repent".

I am not saying you need to repent "beyond the end", I'm saying "fear God, before you get to the end".

I repent now, for all those that think I am trying to win a corner on the faith, that the rest of the faith can't have with me - in Jesus' Name Amen!

I will just have to disagree with you on this one. God bless you.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dang I gotta earn it? And here I was putting all my hope in Jesus

You are correct: your "hope in Jesus" IS for salvation and assurance of Heaven (as John 3; John 14; Romans 8; etc.) though just believing ABOUT Him, without receiving Him into one's heart and trusting Him daily is not a RELATIONSHIP, but only a religious thought one might have. We need to make Him our 'best Friend' and take "...into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" as God says in His Word --walking and talking with Him.

Yes, we do fail much, as all children do to parents, but we are not cast away for it. We need to be humble and learn, and go forth with new effort to honor our God. We are not put out of God's kingdom for having some flesh problems --though rebellion might cause the "born again" saint to lose much at the "judgment seat of Christ" in Heaven for carnality (worldliness).

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Gottservant
Upvote 0