Over the moon like centipedes
✟19,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi. I just saw a post someone made about how thier feelings tell they are going to hell etc. I want to get something off my chest now. Look, no one has to go to hell, God never said anyone had to go there. We all talk about how we think God may not forgive us or accept us in heaven when the truth is our feelings are a lie, cause the truth is upon Jesus hands and feet on the cross. God sent his son Jesus to die on a cross for us so our emotions or feelings are invalid. These feelings come from our own guilty conscience. The guilty conscience where we can't forgive ourselves for the things we done but the truth is we all sinned and done something bad in our life, whether it be a mistake or not, we all fall short and need Jesus in our lives, Jesus wants us to forgive ourselves cause he forgives us and judges no one. The Bible says we are to cast our cares on him but it's not to dwell on our problems and stuff Jesus has already forgiven us for and he doesn't like when we dwell on our problems much but we cast our cares on him so he can work things out for us and work then out for our own good. And to guide us to the truth so we can live abundant lives. So if you believe in Jesus and have accepted him in your hearts, we have no reason to rely on our feelings, cause those feelings are a lie and there are no condemnation for those truly in Jesus. These feelings are just from our own guilty conscience the enemy places in our hearts tous away destroy us and lead us off the right path and away from the Lord...now is not the time to be making excuses, its a time for the truth understanding and seeking God, trust me I've made tons of excuses, it leads us no where but back to our guilty conscience which is we all fall short of the glory of God and need the savior ...but because he gave us free will, the choice is up to us whether we will believe or not but free will doesn't mean we blame God for the choices we made ourselves and because it was our own decisions free will only leaves us without an excuse in the end...

Last edited:

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟85,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi. I just saw a post someone made about how thier feelings tell they are going to hell etc. I want to get something off my chest now. Look, no one has to go to hell, God never said anyone had to go there. We all talk about how we think God may not forgive us or accept us in heaven when the truth is our feelings are a lie, cause the truth is upon Jesus hands and feet on the cross. God sent his son Jesus to die on a cross for us so our emotions or feelings are invalid. These feelings come from our own guilty conscience. The guilty conscience where we can't forgive ourselves for the things we done but the truth is we all sinned and done something bad in our life, whether it be a mistake or not, we all fall short and need Jesus in our lives, Jesus wants us to forgive ourselves cause he forgives us and judges no one. The Bible says we are to cast our cares on him but it's not to dwell on our problems and stuff Jesus has already forgiven us for and he doesn't like when we dwell on our problems much but we cast our cares on him so he can work things out for us and work then out for our own good. And to guide us to the truth so we can live abundant lives. So if you believe in Jesus and have accepted him in your hearts, we have no reason to rely on our feelings, cause those feelings are a lie and there are no condemnation for those truly in Jesus. These feelings are just from our own guilty conscience the enemy places in our hearts tous away destroy us and lead us off the right path and away from the Lord...now is not the time to be making excuses, its a time for the truth understanding and seeking God, trust me I've made tons of excuses, it leads us no where but back to our guilty conscience which is we all fall short of the glory of God and need the savior ...but because he gave us free will, the choice is up to us whether we will believe or not but free will doesn't mean we blame God for the choices we made ourselves and because it was our own decisions free will only leaves us without an excuse in the end...

Amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: Jen35
Upvote 0