• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Being Seperated

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One of the things that Jesus Christ has shown me is that there are some people who become very violent at the thought of me and the father of my children being together. Apparently there are people who have prevented me from being with my children, threatening me, telling me that I cannot live with them. The reason is because they hate me.

Also, there are persons who are trying to prevent me from going where I want to. They believe they have the right to do this. So when I try to see the father of my children they try to prevent this from happening.

In terms of one of my former best friend, the one who has a child with the father of my children what are her true motives?

- Why did she decide to live back in Jamaica? I believe this is no accident, I believe that she was told to come back to Jamaica to specifically be around me

- Why is it that she keeps trying to push herself in my life? If she truly cared about me she would leave me alone, she wouldn't be constantly trying to be around the father of my children all the time, putting me in a position where I feel uncomfortable. Then when I get upset as any normal person would, she goes to the father of my children and she cries, asks him for his support etc. What kind of person is this? This is a person who has no regrets for what she did, if she truly regretted it she would understand how inapprorpiate it is her for her to always trying to be around the father of my children. I have no problem with their daughter being apart of my life and the life of my family, what I do mind is that my former best friend thinks it is quite acceptable for her to do the same

To the father of my children, supposed I did what you did, and became pregnant for your best friend how would this make you feel. How would you react? How would this affect you mentally? How would you feel if this same best friend you had were around us all the time? What would you think? How would you react?

The past is the past and cannot be changed, but guess what I am still waiting, waiting, waiting to reunite with my children fully, and to be told the truth of what happened.

If you want to continue having my former best friend in our lives as if nothing happened, then I will no longer be in your life at all. I will be in the life of my children but not in your life.

Last edited: