✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
RESPONSE to POST#36.

So if Man "PERCEIVES" that he is "perfect", he is??

"God wants to blind us so we can have singleness of eye, again."

Wrong. God gave Mankind and angels the spiritual gift of "free will" to ACCEPT or REJECT His spiritual CALLING/DRAWING.
No. Where we are seeing from...the dust/flesh/first Adam or heavenly/spirit/Last Adam...duality is the battle between the two that HE can make ONE In Christ. If we cannot "see" it, it cannot be so. If our light is from the sun and moon (earth) we perceive with our five senses. When HE is our Light, it overcomes the darkness and heals the wound/when Adam became two. And by Jesus Christ's wounds we are healed...IF we believe it to possible. He promises to make us ONE in Christ. With God ALL things are possible.

He has a way to draw us (kicking and screaming) to Him..." it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."
Psalm 18:27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aseyesee
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope we can not because then we are just perfectly clean. Then we have the righteousness of Christ. But there is much more to Him then just being righteous. But we have started then with the Life of Christ and we need to grow now into more of His Life. And this thread is about growing into and acquiring His grace.

Love Johan

I said we are considered clean. We never stop being sinners
unless God is standing at your side. Then you must have
received full credit.

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
RESPONSE to POST#22: Q1: "...And God can only give what a person can SEE..."

A1: Not quite!

The TRI-UNE GOD in heaven is only pure, good, and perfect SPIRIT. (UN-SEEN!)

OT:

my spirit....Hebrew 7307....ruwach...given and preserved by God, departing (Body/Soul) at death; God's spirit,

Psalm 31:5
Into Your hand I commit my SPIRIT;
You have ransomed me, O LORD, God of truth.

NT:

"spirit"... Greek 4151...pneuma....a simple essence, devoid of all grosser matter (BODY/SOUL),
and possessed of the power of knowing (MIND), desiring (EMOTIONS, deciding (WILL), and acting

John 4:24
“God is SPIRIT, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

John 4:23
“But an hour is coming, and now is,
when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

John 1:18
No one has seen God (the Father) at any time; (only manifestations!)
the only begotten God (Jesus) who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

John 6:46
Not that anyone has seen (God) the Father,
except the One who is FROM God (Jesus); He has seen the Father.

Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the "word of God",
so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.

1 John 4:12
No one has seen God (the Father) at any time;
if we love one another, God abides (dwells) in us, and His love is perfected (matured) in us .

Romans 8:6
For the mind (soul?) set on the flesh (sin naturwe) is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace,

1 Cor. 14:15
What is the outcome then?
I will pray with the spirit and I will pray with the mind also; I will sing with the spirit and I will sing with the mind also.

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A picture of the process John spoke of as a He increases, therefore I must decress.

Amen . . .and when we are nothing He is everything. And the second coming manifested.

... when they cast their leaves: (And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.) so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

Yep . . our clothing. And it became white and then . . . .radiant . . that of a king. And the ruling of God manifests.

The meaning of grace changes to us, from something measured, to something immeasurable, when we find it again in the soul picked up.

Yep . . .it is the soul of God . . .lived. Perfection experienced.

Love Johan

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
He can only give us what we can see. It is all about perception from where we are in the process taking place within.

Amen . . .and we have to discern where they are and give them where they see and open their eyes to see only the next year.

God asked Adam "Where art thou? Who told thou...?", and Hast thou eaten...?"...when he first perceived his nakedness. God wants to blind us so we can have singleness of eye, again. Reconciled ... the son that we are that we don't know we are.

Amen, and in revealing the Son to the son . . . the son finds his Life in the Son . . .resurrected now.

Love Johan

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟66,922.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The TRI-UNE GOD in heaven is only pure, good, and perfect SPIRIT. (UN-SEEN!)

Until He reveals Himself to whom He chooses...

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Until He reveals Himself to whom He chooses...

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

And then He reveals Himself more . . . as we need to grow more and be more . . by allowing more of Jesus to be more to us because we and the earth needs more of Jesus.

The Judge has finally arrived

Love Johan

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Grace is not much seen on earth.

But we know that it exists.

God is graceful.

Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

By His grace He justified us. We didn’t earn it. Because we could not get 10 out of 10.

Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

And now we are called to Live in the Life of Jesus.

He is God to us. He is gracefull and so do we need to allow His grace to be our new Life that is flowing out of us.

We therefor do not impute sin anymore. And the Grace of God manifests from out of us.

As Jesus is our new Life. We died. And we are now living the Life of God to the people.

And God’s name is restored.

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

This is our calling . . .the restoration of God’s name.

When we are sanctified before their eyes.

And they will go on sinning . . .

Mat 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

Mat 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Mat 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

Mat 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Mat 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Only to give us the change to be “perfect” and to allow Him to sanctify His great name . . .by Jesus who is now our grace.

And thus . . .by the Life of Jesus . . .God’s Word to us . . to create that very Life in us . . .we will be “perfect”

Love Johan

Perfection in the eyes of a child seems as a huge unsurmountable task. Don't loose heart or become disorientated. The world is anti-faith, anti-Christ, pray for faith and truth, and love, with understanding.

Sincerely,
Hethatreadethit

Upvote 0

Johan Abrahams

Feb 27, 2017
Robertson, South Africa
Visit site
✟30,735.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Perfection in the eyes of a child seems as a huge unsurmountable task.

Amen . . because they look through they eyes of the law.

Don't loose heart or become disorientated.

How can we when we see the power of faith in the "unsurmountable task" seen.

The world is anti-faith, anti-Christ, pray for faith and truth, and love, with understanding.

And also remember to allow the "huge unsurmountable task" for the eyes to feast upon.

Love Johan

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Amen . . because they look through they eyes of the law.

How can we when we see the power of faith in the "unsurmountable task" seen.

And also remember to allow the "huge unsurmountable task" for the eyes to feast upon.

Love Johan

With God, all things are possible, if it's His will. There does seem to be a lot of confusion these days. A strange world is evolving. Children have much to think about, and even more they shouldn't think about.

The mind is a new frontier and the wagons are loaded. God bless us in our travel, hopefully to a land of endless time, to a vast and beautiful place in the mind of Christ.

Upvote 0