Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Of course we have to judge the way we act & judge the people to stay away from. But we shouldn't judge people that is searching or if they come to church.

All church's are filled with sinners doing their best, does that make a church bad 'No'. I'm seeing low attendance in church and it is a good place to raise your kids.

Church will teach them about real life, in possibly the safest place you can be at.

MATTHEW 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Since i raised my daughter, i have noticed everyone want's to judge you by your associations. God will be the only judge we will have. You need to study the bible to see were you stand.

LUKE 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. 37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

My daughter has a lesbian friend and the church i went to messed up because they thought my daughter was lesbian. At our best we sin, people will always have something to say even me.

ACTS 4:19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. 20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

Peter is asking the crowd is it right for me to pay attention to you or God. He has to speak of God and let God be the judge. Everyone has a decision to make and they need to make it on their own.

To me, my baby's best friend has treated her with the respect she deserves and i love her for it, just as if she was my own daughter. My baby has a couple kids and a husband but she is still my daughter's friend.

If you're not saved today you can use the words below as a guide.

“Dear God, I am a sinner. I’m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

A pastor from a Christian Church will help you after you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school.

Last edited:

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
All church's are filled with sinners doing their best, does that make a church bad 'No'. I'm seeing low attendance in church and it is a good place to raise your kids.

Church will teach them about real life, in possibly the safest place you can be at.

Since i raised my daughter, i have noticed everyone want's to judge you by your associations. God will be the only judge we will have. You need to study the bible to see were you stand.

LUKE 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. 37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

My daughter has a lesbian friend and the church i went to messed up because they thought my daughter was lesbian. At our best we sin, people will always have something to say even me.

ACTS 4:19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. 20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

Peter is asking the crowd is it right for me to pay attention to you or God. He has to speak of God and let God be the judge. Everyone has a decision to make and they need to make it on their own.

To me, my baby's best friend has treated her with the respect she deserves and i love her for it, just as if she was my own daughter. My baby has a couple kids and a husband but she is still my daughter's friend.

“Dear God, I am a sinner. I’m sorry for my sin. I ask you Christ that you please forgive me"

A pastor from a Christian Church will help you after you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school.
Why ask Jesus to forgive you your sins? He did that 2 thousand years ago. Just give Him a great big "thank you" for that forgiveness.

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why ask Jesus to forgive you your sins? He did that 2 thousand years ago. Just give Him a great big "thank you" for that forgiveness.
I always wondered why he said that about the eye of the needle.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Um. Not sure what this post meant to be about.

I think God does want us to judge righteously not wrongly according to His word.
And sometimes, people are in the wrong and we must warn them.
But also, sometimes its not our place to judge, lest we be hyprocrites. We have to take the log out of our own eyes first.

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Goodbook - Of course we have to judge the way we act & judge the people to stay away from. But we shouldn't judge people that is searching or if they come to church. I don't know what it is, but we tend to run off people that is searching for our Lord. Thank you for the advice

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, In my experience, some people are so caught in their sin that they want our Lord to justify it, to make themselves feel better about sinning. But we cant do that, we can warn people cos we care about their souls, but often its the case they not listening.

i actually had someone who lashed out at me for believing in God all the while cos she didnt like what He said on the matter.

And of course she accused me of judging...always...people do that. But sometimes you have to do that. If what you doingis wrong and someone judges that according to Gods word it wrong, what you meant to do? Let it pass? Ignore it? What if they unrepentant? And causing others to fall in to sin as well? The reason why they come to us is because they want to be free of sin but they dont know how.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The thing is, if you want to belong to Jesus church you have to leave your sins with him at the door. You cant bring them in with you. Thats when he lets you in. Cos he washes your feet first. You dont come into church with dirty feet and mess up all the saints work.its just rude.

Thats why Jesus said to shake the dust of our feet if we are not welcomed by unbelievers. And also he says we must wash others feet, but if they refuse to be washed like Judas, they cant come in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

classicalhero

Jun 9, 2013
Perth,Western Australia
✟11,338.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
We are to judgemental just like Jesus was. There was a reason why he was crucified, because he was a thorn in the side of the relgious leaders of the time and they wanted to put away this usurper to their authority. Don't forget that we are to "the salt of the earth", and when salt gets into wounds it stings, just like how telling people about their sin should sting them into action and confess their sins. Don't forget that the early followers were once accused of "turning the world upside down", meaning that they are doing their best to change their civilised way of life. If our example and message doesn't cause people to be pricked in their conscience then we are doing it wrong.

But the Matthew passage is not about all judgement, but about hypocritical judgement. Paul judged people a lot and so did all of the early followers. I believe we don't judge people enough according to the Scriptures.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Uh, what are you talking about?
Sorry I'm not really getting the point of this thread. If you have something to share, by all means do, but not interested in arguments.
Jesus is the door. So, when he died on the cross that blood paid for our sin. If we don't apply the blood (on the doorpost) then..we won't be passed over. You can read about this in the OT and that principal carries on in the NT as Jesus is our lamb. He was even born in a manger.

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone can come to church, no matter what you are or what you believe.

My daughter has a lesbian friend and the church i went to messed up because they thought my daughter was lesbian. At our best we sin, people will always have something to say even I, where not perfect.

JOHN 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

To me, my baby's best friend has treated her with the respect she deserves and i love her for it, just as if she was my own daughter.

Thank you for your help everyone, don't stop.

Don

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums