Visit site
✟173,391.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you have met many many people in your life you realize that Jesus Christ is the only one who never disappoints you.
Humans change their mind, their opinion, their personality; and even though we try to accept and tolerate our loved ones with all their habits and mistakes there will come a time when they disappoint us and we disappoint them. Sooner or later it happens in every human relationship and with God's help we can get over it and keep going. But there is someone who will never disappoint us: Jesus.

Jesus never changes his mind, what he says is true and accurate at all times. We don't need to fear that he is too busy or too lazy or too far away. He is always there when we need him!

I would not give up my friendship with Jesus for anything in the world, because it gives me a peace deep inside that nothing else has ever been able to give me. It's a peace that does not depend on external circumstances; life can be sad and cruel and it often is, but nothing can destroy that peace that's based on knowing that Jesus watches over you and that he will turn everything into something good in the end.

When you are in a friendship with Jesus you learn that you don't need to worry about anything. Worry makes you prisoners of the past, victims of the presence and slaves of the future. No such thing with Jesus by your side :)

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thank the Heavenly Father who give me strength to fellowship with His Son.

Then I just remember what the Lord consider as His friend; I remember that through meditating His words.

Then, I know more about His grace. From that, I know what to thank Him for.

Because He is my friend who die for me. Eventually, I will know how to appreciate and honor the friendship that He has extended to me so that I can be a true friend of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When you have met many many people in your life you realize that Jesus Christ is the only one who never disappoints you.
Humans change their mind, their opinion, their personality; and even though we try to accept and tolerate our loved ones with all their habits and mistakes there will come a time when they disappoint us and we disappoint them. Sooner or later it happens in every human relationship and with God's help we can get over it and keep going. But there is someone who will never disappoint us: Jesus.

Jesus never changes his mind, what he says is true and accurate at all times. We don't need to fear that he is too busy or too lazy or too far away. He is always there when we need him!

I would not give up my friendship with Jesus for anything in the world, because it gives me a peace deep inside that nothing else has ever been able to give me. It's a peace that does not depend on external circumstances; life can be sad and cruel and it often is, but nothing can destroy that peace that's based on knowing that Jesus watches over you and that he will turn everything into something good in the end.

When you are in a friendship with Jesus you learn that you don't need to worry about anything. Worry makes you prisoners of the past, victims of the presence and slaves of the future. No such thing with Jesus by your side :)

I am so thankful Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother and that he is such a good friend to us.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you guys ever just talk to Jesus?

Isn't that the best way.

You can never figure out what He is going to tell you before hand - like "A friend in hand is even better than a hand for a friend."

Now who comes up with weird things like that? So I talk to Him, hear Him, and then have to talk to Him about what He has to say, because it is never what I think.

In this case, it is better to walk hand in hand with the Lord than to go about trying to do works for Him. Or another way to put it is that it is better to listen to the Lord like Mary than to do work around the house for Him like Martha.

So it is that so many times I go walking and talking with the Lord, listening to what He has to say and wind up amazed at the ways He can say things.

Still, how do you go about telling people about being His friend, and the things He says when they don't think He does speak to us, or they think their reading the Bible is their hearing from Him. It's not. Hearing from Him is hearing from Him, and if you do hear from Him you must have heard many many things from Him. Things like parables and sayings, right?

Ps 78;2 I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter dark sayings of old,

Mat 13: 11-13 Jesus answered them, “To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. “For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. “Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

So what does He say:

"To believe me for more you must first believe me for what I've already given you.

Karl, so often people ask Me for more but won't pick up and use what I've already given them. I give them ears to hear, and they even know it, but instead of using the ears I gave them to hear Me, they just ask for more. Well, I do want to give them more, and if they are not listening to me I have even given them more than they know. So perhaps they already have the more they were looking for, but don't know it because they don't listen to Me.

If they listen, they will find the more they were looking for, and I will add more on top of that. The eye has not seen nor the ears heard all I have planned for them, but the eyes and ears should at least be trying to find out what I have already given them."

THE COIN COLLECTOR:

There once was a newly minted coin that shined and sparkled. What a wonderful looking coin he thought he was. How could any coin be more desirable than him?

Yet one day a man walked into the coin collectors shop and looked at the coins. “Many collectors do want newly minted coins”, thought the coin. “Surely He wants me”, the coin said to himself. But the man looked over the newly minted coin and took an old coin that hardly shined at all, to put into His collection.

It made no sense to the newly minted coin, but the rare find is not always the coin that’s hot off the press, but rather the rare and unique coin. The new coins, though they shine, are usually for everyday use. The thing of value is not often the one just out of the shell or hot off the press, but rather the coin that is often lost then found and pulled out from among the things of this world.

So there are those that shine on the outside but are not unique or peculiar. The shine on the inside may come through an old face of a truly valuable coin. And that is what the truly great coin collector looks for.

Mat 13:14,15
“In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
‘YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;
FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL,
WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR,
AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES,
OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES,
HEAR WITH THEIR EARS,
AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN,
AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.’

• Winner
Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to talk about Jesus being your friend... maybe even your best friend.
Who wants to start a converstaion??

Honestly, I would like to talk about Jesus being my friend, even my best friend. The problem is that when I honestly try to talk to others about Him and me it seems like I can't find anyone you really understands. He is my friend, but I can get upset with Him. He is my friend, and that is what I really want but sometimes I don't. He is weird when I talk to Him, even when He tells me He loves me, I find it weird, and He tells me that a lot. Being His friend often shows me how bad I can be, though this world would not see that. I work a lot, have never been in jail, and seem like the normal guy walking down the street, but knowing Him makes me aware of how bad I am. It's not that He is not nice, loving, or way more than fair with me, but rather that He is awesome, always right, and does politely reprove me, even for little things.

His teachings are neat though. Earlier today He was talking to me about how the church loves to have bible studies as opposed to fellowship meetings. And when they have fellowship meetings, that like talking about things like their favorite football team instead of about Him and what He is doing in their lives. It it so true. Even look at this thread - many have said they like Him as a friend but try and find anyone explaining what they talked about with Him?

For example: Sunday He asked me to take my wife on a drive. I have been a bit upset with Him over all the things going on in the world today. Obviously the Covid virus has made our whole society poor. I'm in California and the sky is orange with smoke. My cat decided to sleep on the neighbors porch and the lady came out at 4 am because she was going to take trip and the trip she took was on my cat. She fell down the stairs, hurt herself, injured the cat, the cat scratched and seems to have bit her, so animal control had me quarantine the cat for a while and it cost me $500 to cover all the cost plus a bit more to quickly settle with my neighbor. I was very upset with the Lord, but I took the drive because I heard Him tell me to.

So upset, I went complaining about God and how wonderful it is being His friend. I hear Him but that doesn't mean everything is so much better for me. Anyway, He asked me to go over the mountain and out into the desert. So it was a nice long drive. When I went to talk to Him about it He tells me that it is a time of testing, like Him having Moses taking the people into the desert. He told me something about if people can praise Him in the desert they can praise Him in any situation. I think I responded with something about understanding why they got upset with Him for taking them into the desert. He came back with something like, "Well Karl, at least you are listening to Me, which is better than they did." I don't feel better than others, but I still get a kick out of talking to Him. I mean, if He wants me to go out into the desert for a time of testing, well I guess I will go but that doesn't mean I am happy about it. It also doesn't mean that I am not going to tell Him so. I can be honest about my friendship with Him, and the most honest thing I can say is that despite me being human with the normal problems that come with being human He still calls me His friend. He even tells the angels in heaven that Him and I are friends. It amazes me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have the Lord told you how to recover the $500?

I understand about the purpose of the trip to dessert that the Lord told you on the drive.

Does He have a purpose to hold back answering your question about your loss?

No - what He tells me and often is that He has it covered.

As a person, I will tend to get upset over finances. As God, He doesn't worry about them!

Because I have gotten to know Him, I have gotten to know that about Him, and honestly it still bugs me. Never-the-less, I have seen Him come through when I need Him. I have seen others describe it perfectly well. He comes through when need and not usually before.

For example, a couple of years ago I needed a car. A few months before that, even before I knew I had to get another car, suddenly the sales in my business took off. I can hardly explain it to this day. I just happened to get a fantastic deal on a few things worth some pretty good money. It's like they just fell into my lap. Still, it looked like it might take years to sell them because while worth quite a bit there was very limited demand for them, yet they sold quickly, so I picked up a couple of thousand extra. Then my wife got a check for a thousand she didn't know about. Her parents had put a bond aside for her a long time ago and given it to her older brother to keep perhaps 50 years ago. He happened to find it in his paperwork, then cashed it and sent it to her. And others things suddenly went right, when suddenly my car started going bad.

Then the Lord told me that He was getting me a car. He told me the year of the car He was getting me. Ha, it was a 2010, which is not that new. Yet He also told me that it was going to have pretty low mileage. I got the feeling that it was only going to have about 40,000 miles on it. So I went looking, and looking. For a couple of months I looked, compared, and saw some possibilities but never a 2010. My car was getting worse.

Then one day I went to look at a 2012 that only had about 60,000 miles on it. It wasn't a bad price but even getting it meant getting a car loan, and the Lord doesn't like me getting loans. Yet next to that car was another car that had just come into the lot. It was a bit cheaper. It was a 4010 with 40,000 miles. That was it. I even heard Him tell me in that small voice of His, "Karl, that's it." Still it was going to take a loan; or so I thought.

The Lord told me to offer them $7,000 cash and they would take it. It responded, "Lord, do I have $7,000 cash?" He told me I did. I started looking into what I did have available, and sure enough, with all the littles going on I did have that much available. It amazed me and surprised me, but would they really accept my offer. The dealer wanted a thousand more than that and that was before taxes and license and all the other little things. They accepted the offer, but it upset the salesmen, apparently. He got a commission on sales but was not going to get hardly anything on this sale. I'm sure they made their money, but clearly I had gotten a good deal, and no car payments.

I was able to get a history of the car on-line and apparently it had been in an accident and had been out of action for a couple of years, which is why the mileage was so low. It got great mileage, about 35 miles a gallon. And it was perfect for my business, with a hatch back and seat that folded down. It have had it a couple of years now and it has been great, all thanks to the Lord providing. Honestly, if it had not been for Him I would have a car payment month after month. It would not have looked around so much to find the perfect car. I would not even have known what to look for (a 2010 with low mileage).

The thing is: we people (including me) worry about money and He doesn't!!

So we ask ourselves "how to recover the $500?" while if we listen to Him He says, "Karl, I have it covered." It's not easy for me to even believe that now, but I have reasons to believe I should believe Him. Where it is written that His thoughts are not our thoughts: it is so right.

People - if you get to know God, do you really think God can't provide for you? The answer is still, "Yes, I still have trouble believing God is going to provide for me", so tell Him that. You might as well be honest with Him and yourself, and start becoming friends with Him who does not worry about money.

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does He have a purpose to hold back answering your question about your loss?

I wanted to get at this question specifically and separate from the other.

The Lord has purpose for everything He does, and that includes everything in your life because Jesus Christ as the Word of God is alive and active and holds all things together with His hands!

We can read that but can not possibly even have a clue unless we start talking to Him regularly. Even then we don't have much of a clue. Even Jesus Christ, the perfect image of the invisible God thru whom all things were created, is King of kings, and is One with God from the beginning did not think understanding the depths of God something to be understood. He once told me that He was the master of the butterfly effect.

If a butterfly in China takes off, God knows how it will effect your life and has made provisions. At this point, that is a concept. When you start seeking His voice and listening to what He has to say daily to you, that concept takes on reality. You can sit down with Him in the morning, say the Lord's prayer, then listen to Him and a few words from Him, then later in the day things will happen and you will be going 'He knew it all ahead of time!' Yeah - He did. Yet you understanding that comes from listening to Him and not your leaning on your own understanding.

So what about my neighbor stepping on the cat and me getting her $500 quickly to cover her expenses and then some? They are probably certainly not too happy with the cat, but what about that care and concern expressed through a quick covering of the cost and then some. You understand that can create a trust and improved relationship between me and my neighbor, right? Is $500 worth that alone?

There is something in the Bible about the importance of making friends with your neighbor. As a group we can provide support and protection, and God knows that. But if you are creating a hostile relationship with your neighbors then what. And this is true for countries also. In the USA we have a good relationship with Canada, but what about Mexico? Too often, we worry about those nations not close to us, when we have neighbors. King Solomon, and according to the Bible we will have a Solomon (Jesus Christ) on the throne, made alliances and created good working relationship with his neighbors. So God set up a circumstance requiring me to take quick action in a bad situation to create a better relationship with my neighbor. It's important.

We look at the cat and $500 lost. He looks at the neighbor and the relationship gained. Who is right?

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No - what He tells me and often is that He has it covered.

As a person, I will tend to get upset over finances. As God, He doesn't worry about them!

Because I have gotten to know Him, I have gotten to know that about Him, and honestly it still bugs me. Never-the-less, I have seen Him come through when I need Him. I have seen others describe it perfectly well. He comes through when need and not usually before.

For example, a couple of years ago I needed a car. A few months before that, even before I knew I had to get another car, suddenly the sales in my business took off. I can hardly explain it to this day. I just happened to get a fantastic deal on a few things worth some pretty good money. It's like they just fell into my lap. Still, it looked like it might take years to sell them because while worth quite a bit there was very limited demand for them, yet they sold quickly, so I picked up a couple of thousand extra. Then my wife got a check for a thousand she didn't know about. Her parents had put a bond aside for her a long time ago and given it to her older brother to keep perhaps 50 years ago. He happened to find it in his paperwork, then cashed it and sent it to her. And others things suddenly went right, when suddenly my car started going bad.

Then the Lord told me that He was getting me a car. He told me the year of the car He was getting me. Ha, it was a 2010, which is not that new. Yet He also told me that it was going to have pretty low mileage. I got the feeling that it was only going to have about 40,000 miles on it. So I went looking, and looking. For a couple of months I looked, compared, and saw some possibilities but never a 2010. My car was getting worse.

Then one day I went to look at a 2012 that only had about 60,000 miles on it. It wasn't a bad price but even getting it meant getting a car loan, and the Lord doesn't like me getting loans. Yet next to that car was another car that had just come into the lot. It was a bit cheaper. It was a 4010 with 40,000 miles. That was it. I even heard Him tell me in that small voice of His, "Karl, that's it." Still it was going to take a loan; or so I thought.

The Lord told me to offer them $7,000 cash and they would take it. It responded, "Lord, do I have $7,000 cash?" He told me I did. I started looking into what I did have available, and sure enough, with all the littles going on I did have that much available. It amazed me and surprised me, but would they really accept my offer. The dealer wanted a thousand more than that and that was before taxes and license and all the other little things. They accepted the offer, but it upset the salesmen, apparently. He got a commission on sales but was not going to get hardly anything on this sale. I'm sure they made their money, but clearly I had gotten a good deal, and no car payments.

I was able to get a history of the car on-line and apparently it had been in an accident and had been out of action for a couple of years, which is why the mileage was so low. It got great mileage, about 35 miles a gallon. And it was perfect for my business, with a hatch back and seat that folded down. It have had it a couple of years now and it has been great, all thanks to the Lord providing. Honestly, if it had not been for Him I would have a car payment month after month. It would not have looked around so much to find the perfect car. I would not even have known what to look for (a 2010 with low mileage).

The thing is: we people (including me) worry about money and He doesn't!!

So we ask ourselves "how to recover the $500?" while if we listen to Him He says, "Karl, I have it covered." It's not easy for me to even believe that now, but I have reasons to believe I should believe Him. Where it is written that His thoughts are not our thoughts: it is so right.

People - if you get to know God, do you really think God can't provide for you? The answer is still, "Yes, I still have trouble believing God is going to provide for me", so tell Him that. You might as well be honest with Him and yourself, and start becoming friends with Him who does not worry about money.

It is quite unexpected how you answer that God has it covered. Though it sounds simple, I know it is quite profound.

When you eloborate the story, I begin to understand the big picture how God has it covered and that require faith to trust that He will provide and carry you through.
I understand that it require God’s strength to hear clearly and to be led that clearly. I believe many long for that breakthrough.

I am surprised when you say that you can be honest with God with your worry and share with Him and He answers you back ; I find that quite intimate. I believe that you must have quite a spiritual experience with God as a friend to gain that intimacy and trust.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wanted to get at this question specifically and separate from the other.

The Lord has purpose for everything He does, and that includes everything in your life because Jesus Christ as the Word of God is alive and active and holds all things together with His hands!

We can read that but can not possibly even have a clue unless we start talking to Him regularly. Even then we don't have much of a clue. Even Jesus Christ, the perfect image of the invisible God thru whom all things were created, is King of kings, and is One with God from the beginning did not think understanding the depths of God something to be understood. He once told me that He was the master of the butterfly effect.

If a butterfly in China takes off, God knows how it will effect your life and has made provisions. At this point, that is a concept. When you start seeking His voice and listening to what He has to say daily to you, that concept takes on reality. You can sit down with Him in the morning, say the Lord's prayer, then listen to Him and a few words from Him, then later in the day things will happen and you will be going 'He knew it all ahead of time!' Yeah - He did. Yet you understanding that comes from listening to Him and not your leaning on your own understanding.

So what about my neighbor stepping on the cat and me getting her $500 quickly to cover her expenses and then some? They are probably certainly not too happy with the cat, but what about that care and concern expressed through a quick covering of the cost and then some. You understand that can create a trust and improved relationship between me and my neighbor, right? Is $500 worth that alone?

There is something in the Bible about the importance of making friends with your neighbor. As a group we can provide support and protection, and God knows that. But if you are creating a hostile relationship with your neighbors then what. And this is true for countries also. In the USA we have a good relationship with Canada, but what about Mexico? Too often, we worry about those nations not close to us, when we have neighbors. King Solomon, and according to the Bible we will have a Solomon (Jesus Christ) on the throne, made alliances and created good working relationship with his neighbors. So God set up a circumstance requiring me to take quick action in a bad situation to create a better relationship with my neighbor. It's important.

We look at the cat and $500 lost. He looks at the neighbor and the relationship gained. Who is right?

I believe when you listen to His voice in the morning ; you must have great discernment which is the voice of God and which the voice of the enemy.

I understand what you said that we must believe Christ hold all life together and don’t worry about the voice of the enemy. Do you hear the voice of the enemy when you talk to God ? How you respond distracting thoughts from the enemy when you are talking to God?

About the purpose that happens in a day or in a country, God know what will affect our life and yes that He is able to provide provision.
Though He provide provision,
I find that many unexpected things or expected things that happen, still we can be surprised.

How do we know that we have reached His purpose for the day and that He entirely find delight in us for pleasing Him?

Upvote 0

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe when you listen to His voice in the morning ; you must have great discernment which is the voice of God and which the voice of the enemy.

I understand what you said that we must believe Christ hold all life together and don’t worry about the voice of the enemy. Do you hear the voice of the enemy when you talk to God ? How you respond distracting thoughts from the enemy when you are talking to God?

About the purpose that happens in a day or in a country, God know what will affect our life and yes that He is able to provide provision.
Though He provide provision,
I find that many unexpected things or expected things that happen, still we can be surprised.

How do we know that we have reached His purpose for the day and that He entirely find delight in us for pleasing Him?

Ok - discernment? - fulfilling God's purpose? - and unexpected things still happening? Let me answer in reverse order.

Of course unexpected things happen!! That you can be sure of, because if God exists, and He does, He is not going to think like you do. So if the expected happened, it might be you - somehow. If you can count on anything it is that unexpected things will happen!! That's what makes it interesting. I could go on for days but it is enough to say that we should expect the unexpected if we decide to get to know Him!

Fulfilling God's purpose - We need to understand that it is not really up to us to fulfill God purpose for us, but it is up to us to believe in Him and that means listening to the Great I AM and King of kings, and do what He tells us. We should put some effort into it, but He made you, knows you, and it is written the His word will accomplish what He means it to accomplish. So you listen to Him, go about doing what He tells you and you have accomplished His purpose. If you are not willing to listen and are not willing to do what He tells you then you are not accomplishing His purpose for you. So it is not about our abilities but our relationship with Him!

Ok about discernment. First know that our faith is in Him. So if I believe He is there with us, like we are told in the Bible, then we live by that faith that He is there. That does not mean that the Spirit of God is the only spirit, but that He is omni-present and available to be found.

We have read that all those who seek find, right? So seek and you will find Him! We have read that if we ask for and egg we are not going to get a snake are we? So if you want a word of life from Him you are not going to get that snake of old! So when we pick up the devil speaking to us is when we are not seeking Him!!! So ask and you will receive, unless of course you perhaps have selfish motives. In that case the Lord just might have a purpose for letting you be deceived. You might need to learn a lesson. My friends - the Lord loves your questions because He likes to teach, unless pride, anger, deceit, deception, or so forth is behind the questions. So ask Him honest questions and put forth honest inquiries and you will hear from Him, the Great I AM and King of kings!

I bit more on discernment - Heb 5 the last verse explains with practice we learn to discern, that is to say with practice using our spiritual senses. So practice seeking the Lord and listening to Him and you will get better and better at discerning between good and bad. I could go over all I have learned about discernment, but it took me 20 years to learn it. I don't have that much time with you, so spend your time with Him.

Still I want to go over a bit more on discernment. The first words that snake said were, "Did God really say". That is still Satan's first approach - to get you to doubt God says. Via the Holy Spirit Paul wrote: This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? (Gal 3:2) Contrast those two statements and you will learn a lot instantly about discerning spirits. It's not complete but you will understand that Satan is the one trying to get you to doubt, and the Holy Spirit who is trying to get you to believe and listen by faith.

Also let me address the question: "How you respond distracting thoughts from the enemy when you are talking to God?"

Distraction is a thing the enemy uses. So we need to know about the Kingdom of God!! Simply put, there are more with us than against us! So if the enemy has a spirit that works at distracting you, can you not ask for an angel in the army of God who will help you focus?

My friends, we read "Seek first the Kingdom of God", we read the Lord's prayer and that the first thing asked for is "Thy Kingdom come", we read that there are more with us than against us, but do we consider what that can mean to us? We don't just have the King we have the Kingdom. We don't just have the Lord we have the Lord of lords. Yes we read that our battle is with the dark forces of this world, but have we not also read that the battle is the Lord's? We have such and incredible amount of help that what do you need to do but call?

My friends, Jesus came preaching a Kingdom! And what did He compare the Kingdom of God to? Perhaps a peril of great value? Something you would sell all you have to get? But it is something found, something that grows, and something in your midst!

So if we are wondering about what to do if we find that a evil spirit of distraction is after us, are we wondering because we are not seeking the Kingdom of God? If we are seeking the Kingdom of God do we not know that there are more with us than against us?

The King has given you authority, and to enforce that authority ( as little princes and princesses) He has provided you a great might Kingdom of power. So you can just ask, and you will receive the help you need.

Note: That does not mean that the Lord is not going to set up challenges everyday to help you learn!!!! But it does mean that you have all the help you could possible need, and that you need to learn that!

• Winner
Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0