Southern California
✟3,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Prepper groups form without consideration of scripture 1 John 4:2-3. The apostle John tells of the need to test the spirits to see if they have a spirit of God or a spirit of antichrist.

Testing the spirits isn't done in churches either. The doors are thrown open to all and so churches easily include Satan's servants who do evil, which includes practicing witchcraft against believers in churches. And so those with a spirit of antichrist include those in pulpits, choirs and pews.

Christians are not to continue as is currently done, assuming all involved are believers with a spirit of God.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Prepper groups form without consideration of scripture 1 John 4:2-3. The apostle John tells of the need to test the spirits to see if they have a spirit of God or a spirit of antichrist.

Testing the spirits isn't done in churches either. The doors are thrown open to all and so churches easily include Satan's servants who do evil, which includes practicing witchcraft against believers in churches. And so those with a spirit of antichrist include those in pulpits, choirs and pews.

Christians are not to continue as is currently done, assuming all involved are believers with a spirit of God.
Yes, some of our church leaders are naive, I think it is safe to say.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟560,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree. There are groups you most certainly do not want to be associated or tied up with.
To be honest I do not know where the Lord is taking us. Our current plan to to "bug out" in place. We are in our mid 60s and are not in sufficient health to go treking through the woods or rough terrain. More power to you if you are younger and can bug out if you have to.
Not sure were we are going. I want to say we are just trusting the Lord to guide us when the time is right. We are doing what we can now in the context of getting ready with food, water, garden, and other preps with a goal to self sufficiency within 3 years. That may change. We are praying and listening.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I meet few Christians that really understand "trying the Spirit". :( And when I mention --ever--about just "knowing" something because the Spirit within tells me they look at me without understanding and thinking me arrogant. This includes ministers.

It's easy for me to know whether someone is like-Spirit because the Scripture surely is real "His Spirit bears witness with our Spirit that we are the children of God". They just don't realize there are those of us who DO KNOW they are fake Christians. Maybe they accepted Christ as some point, but otherwise they are clueless? My issue with a group is IF there is but one or two that are faux... and my not wanting to say anything nor join the group because of them... IDK.

As for bugging out, I really doubt true believers will need to (NEED being the operative word, as we may WANT to). I believe Jesus returns VERY VERY SOON and look for Him daily, hourly at times... For me, Scripture is very clear that God promises to take us OUT of this,,, the word is EK meaning out of... not going THROUGH the tribulation. But we might wish to take off from "the grid"of society as things become worse and worse. I am.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Ahhh My kind of peeps :clap: I believe God led me here for sure. As drjean stated above, I also believe we will be taken out soon, at least before the worst, However I don't know when, so like a squirrel I wanna hide a couple of nuts just in case.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟560,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ahhh My kind of peeps :clap: I believe God led me here for sure. As drjean stated above, I also believe we will be taken out soon, at least before the worst, However I don't know when, so like a squirrel I wanna hide a couple of nuts just in case.
Share some wisdom with us when you can and if you are of a mind.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I meet few Christians that really understand "trying the Spirit". :( And when I mention --ever--about just "knowing" something because the Spirit within tells me they look at me without understanding and thinking me arrogant. This includes ministers.

It's easy for me to know whether someone is like-Spirit because the Scripture surely is real "His Spirit bears witness with our Spirit that we are the children of God". They just don't realize there are those of us who DO KNOW they are fake Christians. Maybe they accepted Christ as some point, but otherwise they are clueless? My issue with a group is IF there is but one or two that are faux... and my not wanting to say anything nor join the group because of them... IDK.

As for bugging out, I really doubt true believers will need to (NEED being the operative word, as we may WANT to). I believe Jesus returns VERY VERY SOON and look for Him daily, hourly at times... For me, Scripture is very clear that God promises to take us OUT of this,,, the word is EK meaning out of... not going THROUGH the tribulation. But we might wish to take off from "the grid"of society as things become worse and worse. I am.

Amen, Would love to :]
I am excited to find a group of likeminds that have their priorities straight. God first..

Is there a forum somewhere that the truth can openly be discussed ?
(if so, pm, but don't name the forum)

Upvote 0