Oak Harbor
✟15,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone! You can call me Jessika. I have been searching all over for a Christian forum. I first tried finding one for my area in Washington but no such luck. So I finally caved and just started looking for one in general but I wasn't satisfied with the groups on Facebook. That's when I started looking for forums on google. I felt it was best to go back to what I knew and used to which were of course forums. I remember back in the 90s there was proboards, invisionfree, and other forum providers. It's sad that those providers didn't thrive but oh well! Forgive me for reminiscing. I am a bit odd and love to make new friends whether in my area or not. I am still new in my journey with God so please have patience with me if I may lack knowledge or maybe a bit gung-ho. Sometimes I can get a bit ahead of myself but I really do mean well!

Have a good night/day. :)

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Jessika nice meeting you here. i hope you make friends and learn more about our Lord Jesus. God's love is best to know and share.

Be blessed posting here.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello everyone! You can call me Jessika. I have been searching all over for a Christian forum. I first tried finding one for my area in Washington but no such luck. So I finally caved and just started looking for one in general but I wasn't satisfied with the groups on Facebook. That's when I started looking for forums on google. I felt it was best to go back to what I knew and used to which were of course forums. I remember back in the 90s there was proboards, invisionfree, and other forum providers. It's sad that those providers didn't thrive but oh well! Forgive me for reminiscing. I am a bit odd and love to make new friends whether in my area or not. I am still new in my journey with God so please have patience with me if I may lack knowledge or maybe a bit gung-ho. Sometimes I can get a bit ahead of myself but I really do mean well!

Have a good night/day. :)
Welcome

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian