Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My friends I have been away for a while from the internet in general. Let's make this forum once again a thriving exchange. I ask for prayers for my neighbor John as he is having some serious health issues.

FJ

Welcome back. I have prayed for your neighbor John already and will continue to keep him in my prayers.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My friends I have been away for a while from the internet in general. Let's make this forum once again a thriving exchange. I ask for prayers for my neighbor John as he is having some serious health issues.

FJ

It is good to see and hear from you again.

Things are changing here, and I don't know if they are for the better.

I do know, however, that there is a target on my back and I am being targeted for permaban, so I don't know how much longer I will be here.

Hoping and praying.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

I do know, however, that there is a target on my back and I am being targeted for permaban, so I don't know how much longer I will be here.

Hoping and praying.

God Bless

Till all are one.

I hope and pray cooler heads prevail and that never happens, in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

FundamentalistJohn

Feb 23, 2008
✟8,589.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hoping and praying.

God Bless

Till all are one.

It seems the only constant here is change. I truly hope you do not end up banned.

FJ

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hoping and praying.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Hello Brother Dean,

I'm sorry to hear this. I really enjoy reading your posts. You stand up for God and His Word as you should, and you're not ashamed of the Gospel of the Grace of God. I consider posting good and Godly materials on a forum as a ministry to the many who will read them. You and your ministry will be in my prayers.

Ephesians 6:19-20 KJV And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Upvote 0