GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟450,410.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Great thread, @bèlla

I just remembered how His hands and feet were pierced for all and we are made to become His. Jesus said destroy this temple and I will raise it in three days. He gives us this same power of His to not only give our life but take it back up that we may keep flying and strengthen our muscles.

The wounds He bore have become the open gates to enter this temple and behold His glory. How awesome. We are called to be members of His body. Be Jesus to this world so they might know Him. Be His hands and His feet. Be His mouth. You carry His healing and resurrection in you. :)

CeaVgmnUkAEG3jQ.jpg

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So I have a question: isn't the fashion industry very superficial-based? I understand looks are important, but doesn't the fashion industry put too much emphasis on it? Maybe not the product itself, but the people running it & playing important roles in this? How do you reconcile that?

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes you have to venture into the enemy’s territory. There’s nothing to reconcile. :)

~bella
So then the enemy is there? I suppose it's everywhere tho, isn't it?

One of my old friends had a similar perspective on venturing into enemy territory. She quoted the verse where Jesus tells his disciples to be crafty as snakes. I think sometimes she was a little too free w/ the verse. Maybe when it's not midnight, I should dig deeper into interpretations of that verse. I feel like a 'do not tread lightly that way' or something needs to come after it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So he told them this parable: “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?

And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.’

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

That’s His agenda.

~bella
You must be a light in the industry. Are there a lot of lights? Or is it pretty bleak?

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟214,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It’s bad. Excess can be dangerous. You need someone lacking susceptibility in the areas most prevalent: money, sex, drugs, etc. You can’t be enamored with fame or celebrities.
need tear reaction:

:cry:

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0