May 15, 2013
✟7,720.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-NDP
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I started using this web forum when I first came back to Christianity after I had converted to Islam for about 5 years. And now I'm on the road to become Catholic. I'm currently in RCIA. Please pray for me!

xaira

May 15, 2013
✟7,720.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-NDP
Yeah the plan is to come into the fold this Easter. I can't wait. Also I'm a bit freaked out about it too.

Welcome to OBOB Xaira :wave:

We don't bite - well not very often :D

I think that's now 3 folk here in RCIA - will you be Received at Easter this year ?

Upvote 0

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟13,891.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I started using this web forum when I first came back to Christianity after I had converted to Islam for about 5 years. And now I'm on the road to become Catholic. I'm currently in RCIA. Please pray for me!

Welcome home, Xaira. Praying that you may be dependent in all things on the sweet Mother of God.

Upvote 0

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟13,891.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Don't feel like you have to share anything you don't want to, but feel free to share about your journey if you would like. I'm also curious what RCIA is like for you. I'm a cradle Catholic so I don't know. I know what CCD was like as a kid, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,587,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our Church encourages cradle catholics to attend RCIA. I bet your Church does as well. You should check it out! :)

Don't feel like you have to share anything you don't want to, but feel free to share about your journey if you would like. I'm also curious what RCIA is like for you. I'm a cradle Catholic so I don't know. I know what CCD was like as a kid, though.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,587,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes! I like the cradle Catholics too but it is nice to have more converts. We have a unique experience which a lot of people do not understand.

LOL Muchie. It's nice though isn't it!

Reactions: anjelica
Upvote 0