• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Beaver Moon Fellowship

Discussion in 'Blessings Exchange' started by RuthD, Nov 14, 2008.

1. RuthD

RuthD blah blah blah Supporter

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    [​IMG]

On the moon calender it says it's the Beaver Moon. Let's have a fellowship to celebrate it.

Blessings: 500 per post. 10 post minimum.Fellowship ends at post #1000. Post 500 gets 50,000 blessings. Post 995 gets 50,000 blessings.

Must have 10 posts to qualify for blessings and you will get all the blessings including the first 10.

Rules: you know them.^_^

Post any pics you like including ones from the solar system. Enjoy!:groupray:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
  3. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    [​IMG]

4. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    [​IMG]

5. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
  6. Redneck Crow

Redneck Crow Too many unicorns..... Supporter

+8,363
    Christian
    Single
    Oooh, a luna tic thread! Cool!

7. Redneck Crow

+8,363
    Christian
    Single
    I kinda dread the full moon. Y'all know all of those old wive's tales about how some folks act during the full moon? I've worked geri-psych units for over 30 years. They're right!

8. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I think they are plain crazy regardless of the moon.

The moon is so beautiful and there is so much info. on it. Much to learn besides oldwives tales. No offense. {{{{{RC}}}}}

9. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
  10. Redneck Crow

+8,363
    Christian
    Single
    No offense taken. :D

I wouldn't believe it either except that I've seen the behavioral changes myself.

I'm not sure how much of it is due to the moon and how much of it is due to cultural perceptions that affect people's behaviors, even if they are impaired. Part of it might have to due with increased light causing increased activity, but whatever it is, the activity surely increases. Oh brother, does it increase.

My favorite moonlight activity used to be to saddle up my appaloosa and ride through the woods and fields at night. It puts a whole different perspective on the world. Brushheaps, dead trees, and other stuff that was an eyesore by day became beautiful and mysterious.

I sure wish that I still had that crazy appaloosa.

11. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Sounds like a fascinating time with the horse at moonlight.:hug:

12. Redneck Crow

+8,363
    Christian
    Single
    Yup. I had a horse that was OK with the night--some aren't. We'd do miles of trails at night. You got to see plenty that wasn't usually out during the day, like racoons and possums and one night we even saw a bear. We got to see a deer nurse two fawns once. Deer are afraid of people unless they've lived in suburban areas but horses seem to mask the fact that there's a people present.

I grew up in an area where it was still safe for a 15 year old kid to go riding alone at night. It's something which I fear few people will ever get to experience again.

13. Alive4Evermore

Alive4Evermore Guest

+0
    Hi Ruth! Thanks for another terrific fellowship thread!

[​IMG]

14. Alive4Evermore

Alive4Evermore Guest

+0
    [​IMG]

15. Alive4Evermore

Alive4Evermore Guest

+0
    [​IMG]

16. Alive4Evermore

Alive4Evermore Guest

+0
    [​IMG]

Redneck Crow!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  17. Alive4Evermore

Alive4Evermore Guest

+0
    For my friends...

[​IMG]

18. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Good morning Alive. Nice to see you here. I only had about 4 hours of sleep but it's better than none.

19. RuthD

+14,124
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    I hope you all have a great weekend!

20. RuthD

+14,124
    United States