San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
This thread is dedicated to photos of God's Creation which are beautiful and you found and want to share.

la-mauricie-national-park-lac.jpg

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
DSC_0208.JPG

This is part of the lovely Island I live on; it is a navigable estuary. The Island is 21 miles at its widest point, and 14 miles from top to bottom at its widest point. It is 5 miles out in the English channel and its name is the Isle of Wight. Its official motto, as shown on the Island's Coat of Arms is: All this beauty is of God. [Copyright is mine]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This thread is dedicated to photos of God's Creation which are beautiful and you found and want to share.

You need to tell people how to upload their photos!

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wish I knew

I suggest you copy this and put it into the OP as well!

First off make sure your picture is not too big (pictures at about 7x5 inch size are ok).

1. Click on the bottom right hand side of a new post where it says UPLOAD FILE

2. If the picture is on your computer. use the window that has popped up to find it.

3. When you find it, click on it get it ready to open. Then click on OPEN

4. You will see your picture being downloaded. When it has completed downloading you have to decide whether you want a small picture or a large one - click button for the large picture.

5 If you want to add text. Look on the bottom right of the picture, and you will see the cursor. Use your NEXT LINE button on your computer, and type away.

6 When it is all done click on POST REPLY.

If the picture is NOT on your computer, EITHER download it to your computer and use the system above, OR post a link to it by using CUT AND PASTE.

Watch out for copyright restrictions, unless the picture is yours.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: gadar perets
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rachel Rachel

Messianic/Church of God 7th Day
Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
In the middle
✟328,556.78
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

First off make sure your picture is not too big (pictures at about 7x5 inch size are ok).

2. If the picture is on your computer. use the window that has popped up to find it.

4. You will see your picture being downloaded. When it has completed downloading you have to decide whether you want a small picture or a large one - click button for the large picture.

5 If you want to add text. Look on the bottom right of the picture, and you will see the cursor. Use your NEXT LINE button on your computer, and type away.

If the picture is NOT on your computer, EITHER download it to your computer and use the system above, OR post a link to it by using CUT AND PASTE.

It didn't work that way for me. Maybe because I was posting from my phone?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic

Any time I see the size of pic or a request comes in... it is always 700's x 900's or something like that.

Upvote 0