England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am sitting in the garden admiring God"s Creation! It is beautiful and that's only what I can see,which is limited,but there is so much more outside my small patch! Our Almighty God made it all and saw that it was good! It still is! What do you love about God's Creation?

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lovely blue sky up there! White clouds and sun shining from behind them. Warm and sunny. 'How good is the God we adore!' The weather is changeable,but our God is unchangeable in His Attributes and Love for us!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
A number of years ago I went on retreat and I had just been to the early morning prayers in the chapel. Afterwards, I strolled down to the beach which was totally deserted. Nothing but the wide skies, the shimmer of the sea with the sun rising on the horizon, and the sound of waves crushing upon the shore.

I stood in total awe and wonder of the splendour of what God had made. He had created the world for His pleasure and also He had created it for our enjoyment. Everything he had made was created in love.

As I strolled along the sands, it occurred to me that in the midst of all this beauty he had also created me. It felt as if God was telling me that He loves us all individually. We all have a special place in his heart.

I had often heard it preached that God loves us all as if we were the only person left to love. There is nowhere better than having a heart-to-heart conversation with the Lord who loves us in such a quiet, secluded place, surrounded by such vast beauty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A number of years ago I went on retreat and I had just been to the early morning prayers in the chapel. Afterwards, I strolled down to the beach which was totally deserted. Nothing but the wide skies, the shimmer of the sea with the sun rising on the horizon, and the sound of waves crushing upon the shore.

I stood in total awe and wonder of the splendour of what God had made. He had created the world for His pleasure and also He had created it for our enjoyment. Everything he had made was created in love.

As I strolled along the sands, it occurred to me that in the midst of all this beauty he had also created me. It felt as if God was telling me that He loves us all individually. We all have a special place in his heart.

I had often heard it preached that God loves us all as if we were the only person left to love. There is nowhere better than having a heart-to-heart conversation with the Lord who loves us in such a quiet, secluded place, surrounded by such vast beauty.
Wonderful description of beautiful creation!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Yes, I can smell the sand and the sea and really look forward to being able to stand on the sea shore again.
This is one of our favourite places, Criccieth in Wales

2437524.jpg

There are quite a few Christians there, It is wonderful to chat about the Lord with strangers, and soon they are not strangers but brothers and sisters in the Lord!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Plum tree in our garden is giving a luscious harvest of plums. We are eating lots of them after washing them and making pies and jam!
Yum yum, I love plums. We have 2 apple trees, one for eating apples and one for cooking, a Bramley apple tree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We are going out this morning to a country park. This is the first trip out we have had since ease of lockdown in England. We have joined our daughter and husband and two grandchildren in their garden four times practicing social spacing. Looking forward to God's creation today!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It was a beautiful few hours yesterday at the country park. Everyone was spread out,social distancing. We took our own chairs and enjoyed the fresh air on our own enjoying a picnic. Lots of butterflies and a short walk. Thank You God for Your creation.

Upvote 0