Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
He will be missed. I had the chance to talk to him to him at a con years ago. He was a funny, intellegent man. He made the time to talk with fans, tell stories, and showed an appreciation to the fans for helping to keep the ideas of the the series alive.
Truely a great man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Solomon Kane said:
He will be missed. I had the chance to talk to him to him at a con years ago. He was a funny, intellegent man. He made the time to talk with fans, tell stories, and showed an appreciation to the fans for helping to keep the ideas of the the series alive.
Truely a great man.

What a cool anecdote...thanx for sharing! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Blackmarch

Legend
Oct 23, 2004
Utah, USA
✟32,616.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Single
Seven of 9 said:
He is and was my favorite character of them all. Yes, rest in peace, Scotty. :cry:
One of my faves too... now you find references to engineers that are scotsmen throughout a lot of sci-fi...:)

(PS
:wave: haven't seen you on the forums for a while... how's everything going?)

Upvote 0

HisKnight

Nov 23, 2004
Wisconsin
✟8,246.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott aka Skotty was one of the only Star Trek Originals that accepted his character outside of the show.
He truly understood that the people loved his character and accepted that he would always be associated with that character.
When his remains are launched into space I wish I could be there to watch the rocket blast off. He will finally and truly get into space where he belongs.
May the Chief Engineer of the Enterprise forever fly in space boldly going where no man has gone before, beeming himself all over the universe.

Reactions: RalPA
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums