Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah 14 is the eternal kingdom, with eternal light and the tree of life present.

Verses 1-4 The final bettle of Armeggdon and the "Second Advent", fire judgment at the appearance of Jesus.

2 Peter 3:10-13, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Malachi 3:2, Luke 17:29-30, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Those left of the nations are the righteous.

Try looking at Zechariah 14:12, and comparethis to Malachi 3:2

No human will survive the last day fire that judges all men. 1 Corinthians 3:13

You disregard the "Very Clear" scripture that teaches Jesus returns in fire judgment.

"It's Not Gonna Be A Little Camp Fire Either"!

We have went full circle, im out!
That would be "have gone..."

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peter say's one day is a thousand years, gonna be a short kingdom, only a one night stay.

"Smiles"

2 Peter 3:8King James Version (KJV)
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
And we are to just take your word for this? I would rather believe John.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So since the pretrib doctrine has not been killed, then that is proof they are not the same?

You are not a brother.....correct???

Are you suggesting that I am not a Christian, because I reject the "Secret Rapture" doctrine?

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Are you suggesting that I am not a Christian, because I reject the "Secret Rapture" doctrine?

Here's just another example.

No, I'm suggesting that your logic is so screwed up that you can't possibly be a brother [like you were called in another thread] but have to be a sister. If I'm wrong I apologize.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Peter say's one day is a thousand years, gonna be a short kingdom, only a one night stay.
I remember you and BABeren 2 saying the 1,000 years was only a symbolism meaning a LONG Period of time not Just limited to 1,000 years ....covering the period of time since Jesus have ascended to Heaven until His Second Coming .Hmm!now based on what you wrote above 1,000 years means a "blink of the eyes".

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years ---->For the Humans who live on the Earth.

Since God have created ADAM and Eve on the Earth and the beginning of the DAY OF THE LORD 6 Days will have passed in God's time.

Now it is up to you to calculate how long will be the duration of The Day Of The Lord [Jesus] in Earth's time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's just another example.

No, I'm suggesting that your logic is so screwed up that you can't possibly be a brother [like you were called in another thread] but have to be a sister. If I'm wrong I apologize.

During the early years of the Plymouth Brethren movement Benjamin Newton and John Nelson Darby worked together. After Darby adopted the "secret rapture" doctrine of the Irvingites and divided scripture into that for Israel and that for the Church, Newton would not accept the new doctrine.
Darby then launched a personal attack on Newton that split the group.
That same spirit is alive an well today.

Sooner or later anyone who dares to doubt the doctrine that John Darby brought to America, about the time of the Civil War, will come under personal attack.

The first time it happened to me over this issue was in the sanctuary of my church body, right before the sermon, on a Sunday morning. It came from a man who was my Brother in Christ. He talked to me like a dog who had wet the carpet, and knew better. He had come to believe that teaching modern Dispensational Theology in Sunday-School was his calling. I had shared the history of John Darby's doctrine with the deacon board of our church, and someone had informed him of this fact. It was an ugly moment in time that I will never forget. However, I did forgive that man, as I am commanded to do by Christ.

I have been called "liar", and many other names on this forum, but I will have to admit this is the first time I have been called "sister".

Some of those who know me would probably get a real laugh out of that one...

I forgive you 70 x 7.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

"Smiles"

Sorry, but the 1000 years is LITERAL. What possible good would it do to bind up Satan for one day! No, He will be bound for the entire 1000 years.

• Agree
Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah 14 is the eternal kingdom, with eternal light and the tree of life present.

Verses 1-4 The final bettle of Armeggdon and the "Second Advent", fire judgment at the appearance of Jesus.

2 Peter 3:10-13, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, Malachi 3:2, Luke 17:29-30, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Those left of the nations are the righteous.

Try looking at Zechariah 14:12, and comparethis to Malachi 3:2

No human will survive the last day fire that judges all men. 1 Corinthians 3:13

You disregard the "Very Clear" scripture that teaches Jesus returns in fire judgment.
At the Coming of Jesus those WHO will be gathered at Armageddon will be KILLED by JESUS and the BIRDS will EAT THEIR FLESH Revelation 19:20-21

Revelation 19:21
21 and the rest were killed with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, [even the sword] which came forth out of his mouth: and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

The FIRE destruction is scheduled for another event that will happen 1,000 literal years later Revelation 20:9...

Revelation 20:7-9
7 And when the thousand years are finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 and shall come forth to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up over the breadth of the earth, and compassed THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS about, and the beloved city: and FIRE came down out of heaven, and devoured them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That will be the END and the moment of the Great White Throne Judgment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 20:10-15
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where are also the beast and the false prophet; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat upon it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead that were in it; and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, [even] the lake of fire.

15 And if any was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matt 24
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Watch..................watch................watch........... pray always.................that you be be counted worthy to escape and stand before the son of man

For in such an hour as you think not.............the son of man cometh.

And still we have those that see no pretribulation rapture. They are waiting for the man of sin to be revealed. Too late then. Be wise virgins.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Matt 24
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Watch..................watch................watch........... pray always.................that you be be counted worthy to escape and stand before the son of man.

For in such an hour as you think not.............the son of man cometh.
Be wise virgins.
Revelation 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame. 16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air; and there came forth a great voice out of the temple, from the throne, saying, It is done:

Remember that the foolish virgins are those who expected that the bridegroom was to come early....like the pre-tribbers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
Then he comes not as a thief
You mean like here?

If you read Rev 16 as in a linear timeline, then Christ tells us He is still yet to come as a thief after the sixth bowl judgement. Most pre tribbers think Christ already came as a thief back in Rev 4.

Rev 16
Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most pre tribbers think Christ already came as a thief back in Rev 4.

The pre-tribbers have chosen to stop their reading of the Book of Revelation AFTER Revelation Chapter 4 because they believe they will be taken to Heaven ..
.....>Even if the text say that it is John who have been taken to Heaven temporary...not with his body but in the Spirit.

Revelation 4:1-2
4 After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, [a voice] as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.

2 Straightway I was in the Spirit: and behold, there was a throne set in heaven, and one sitting upon the throne;

The pre-tribbers are great dreamers....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
[quote =sdowney717
Most pre tribbers think Christ already came as a thief back in Rev 4.

The pre-tribbers have chosen to stop their reading of the Book of Revelation AFTER Revelation Chapter 4 because they believe they will be taken to Heaven ..
.....>Even if the text say that it is John who have been taken to Heaven temporary...not with his body but in the Spirit.

Revelation 4:1-2
4 After these things I saw, and behold, a door opened in heaven, and the first voice that I heard, [a voice] as of a trumpet speaking with me, one saying, Come up hither, and I will show thee the things which must come to pass hereafter.

2 Straightway I was in the Spirit: and behold, there was a throne set in heaven, and one sitting upon the throne;

The pre-tribbers are great dreamers....[/QUOTE]
The Great Day of the Lord and the second coming and the 'rapture day' are all the same Day.
A good word study is to study the Day of the Lord in the old and new testaments.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

Meaning unexpected, all those gathered to battle of armageddon are deceived by the dragon, they think Christ is dead. So this day comes for them as a thief, but were not of the night or the darkness.
Jesus always warned us to watch and be ready, prepared for when when He returns. If He is dead, then there is no need to watch and wait patiently for Christ to return, this is what the world believes.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6New King James Version (NKJV)
4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

If Paul and Christ warn us to watch and be sober about the coming day of the LORD, then Paul fully expected Christians are going to experience the second coming of Christ. If you have already been raptured, no need to watch and be sober!

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

They claim the Church is not found after Revelation chapter 4.

The problem is that the Capital "C" Church as we use the word today is not found in the entire Book of Revelation.
Individual church bodies in ancient Asia Minor are found.

In Revelation 12:11 we find those under the blood of the Lamb.
A person cannot be under the blood of the Lamb and not be a part of the New Covenant Church of Jesus Christ.

They have also invented a term not found in the Bible which they call "tribulation saints", in an attempt to explain away what is found in the text.

These are just two examples of what is required to make the pretrib doctrine work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Revelation 16:15-17
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walked naked, and they see his shame. 16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-magedon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air; and there came forth a great voice out of the temple, from the throne, saying, It is done:

Remember that the foolish virgins are those who expected that the bridegroom was to come early....like the pre-tribbers.

So we see the secret early summer wheat harvest pretrib rapture when the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. They were eating and drinking and marrying until the day that Noah entered the ark........which was 7 days before the flood.
Song of Solomon 2
8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.
9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

And then comes the fall fruit harvest when God has turned his attention to the twelve tribes. It will be like the days of Lot........the very day Lot leaves Sodom, destruction comes. We can see this coming in Rev 6, Rev 14 This is the second time he comes as a thief. But this day will not catch the 12 tribes by surprise as they understand that the last trump is blown on the Feast of Trumpets.
Song of Solomon 2
13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

They have also invented a term not found in the Bible which they call "tribulation saints", in an attempt to explain away what is found in the text.

Please tell me what is found in the text that you are referring to.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Great Day of the Lord and the second coming and the 'rapture day' are all the same Day.
A good word study is to study the Day of the Lord in the old and new testaments.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6New King James Version (NKJV)
4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

If Paul and Christ warn us to watch and be sober about the coming day of the LORD, then Paul fully expected Christians are going to experience the second coming of Christ. If you have already been raptured, no need to watch and be sober!

What you fail to understand is that there will be more than one harvest. When he comes for his church it will be like the days of Noah.
When he comes for the scattered 12 tribes it will be like the days of Lot.

He has drawn you a map.........right in front of your face........but you can't see it.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
What you fail to understand is that there will be more than one harvest. When he comes for his church it will be like the days of Noah.
When he comes for the scattered 12 tribes it will be like the days of Lot.

He has drawn you a map.........right in front of your face........but you can't see it.

The Day of the Lord is Christ's second coming.
Paul tells christians to do this

Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

That Day brings a sudden destruction on the wicked, but salvation for the people of God.

A secret rapture leaves the wicked still in place on the earth. So to believe in a secret church rapture with a delay in judgement on the wicked is against what scripture says. Can you see that?

1 Thessalonians 5New King James Version (NKJV)
The Day of the Lord
5 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.

11 Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Day of the Lord is Christ's second coming.
Paul tells christians to do this

Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

That Day brings a sudden destruction on the wicked, but salvation for the people of God.

A secret rapture leaves the wicked still in place on the earth. So to believe in a secret church rapture with a delay in judgement on the wicked is against what scripture says. Can you see that?
The wicked will be here not a minute longer. All that happens is when the church leaves it is like the days of Noah where Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood. It will happen on the Feast of Pentecost at the trump of God or voice of God.

So what you think is the church being on earth when He comes as a thief is really the 12 tribes............JUST EXACTLY LIKE IT SAYS. We don't have to change anything or makeup anything or interpret anything. Just read what it says.
When He comes as a thief.....the second time, it will be like the days of Lot. The very day Lot leaves Sodom, destruction comes. It will happen at the last trump blown on the Feast of Trumpets.

Upvote 0