Be sage and learn with other people’s mistakes!

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Be sage and learn with other people’s mistakes!

• “...behold, and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow, which is done unto me, wherewith the LORD hath afflicted me in the day of his fierce anger. From above hath he sent fire into my bones, and it prevaileth against them: he hath spread a net for my feet, he hath turned me back: he hath made me desolate and faint all the day. From above hath he sent fire into my bones, and it prevaileth against them: he hath spread a net for my feet, he hath turned me back: he hath made me desolate and faint all the day.” (Lamentations 1.12,13).

There is a maxim that says:

• The moron errs and go on making mistakes;
• The normal person learns with their own errors;
• The savvy learns with the errors of the other people.

In my evangelism, I had opportunity to talk to someone that undervalue the Holy Scripture and she uttered to me: “I don’t mind with it! I prefer to live by myself and if I get wrong, I learn and don’t make this again”. Even if we live like Adam (930 years – Genesis 5.5) or Methuselah (969 years – Genesis 5.26), this wouldn’t be acceptable because, always we sin, we hurt our heart and the heart of the person wherewith we are cope with (as if the sin was a blade of two edges). Besides, our live being so brief (Job 14.1; Isaiah 40.6; James 4.14). Not to mention that, if we keep on falling, probably soon we won’t be able to rise up again.

You can ward off sufferings and outlay of resources and time if you lay down everything that brought Creator’s anger over someone. Otherwise, your vitality will die down by and by until you are sheer wear out and, finally, die in your delicts and sins (see Ephesians 2.1,2).

So, if you see someone desolate and faint all the day, before help the person, seek in Jesus works out what brought this person to this situation. Beyond you are able to help the person precisely, you will take in why the Creator turn them back, what will allow you to avert this predicament and be free to have a splendid day.