dfgdfsgdf
✟58,992.00
Country
Cambodia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is your choice: be good from God's side, or be evil from the devil's side and why? I don't say you will have more money on earth or afterlife based on your decision or you will have better life now or in afterlife. I believe there is no gehenna and if you don't deserve you will not be rich in afterlife.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is your choice: be good from God's side, or be evil from the devil's side and why? I don't say you will have more money on earth or afterlife based on your decision or you will have better life now or in afterlife. I believe there is no gehenna and if you don't deserve you will not be rich in afterlife.

A pointless question.

Christians are committed to being obedient to Jesus's commands.

That rules out any possibility of doing what the devil wants.

Only a non Christian will be living in obedience to the devil.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think Heaven is a place for us to be rich . . . the way people in this world are rich; because it is written >

"But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." (1 Timothy 6:9-10)

So, the desire to be rich is enough to get a person into major problems. The person can be totally poor, but be miserable because of just having the desire to be rich. So, desire to be rich is not what can help you get to Heaven, to say the least.

But we value being with God in His love and sharing as His family with one another. No amount of money can make this happen! And His love is so better than riches and this life's pleasures. So, with God we won't be wanting that stuff. And even now His perfectly contenting love makes us >

"content with such things as you have" > in Hebrews 13:5.

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟801,184.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Where are you finding degrees of reward in heaven?
If I am living in a cardboard box outside of Paul's mansion would he not invite me in, share his house with me, have me sit with him at his table?
Paul's Love would be greater than my Love, but that just means he Loves me more than I can Love him back so who is better off?
Those that do not like or want total unselfish, unconditional, sacrificial Love, but prefer to be "loved" for the way they want others to perceive them to be, would not be happy in heaven since heaven is like one huge Love Feast (of only Godly type Love).

Upvote 0