United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When we are filled with the Spirit of God, the sky's the limit , ,

“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, ,” (Ephesians 3:20)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When we are filled with the Spirit of God, it's no longer a scratch-and-claw admonition. The victories gained in this life take more than what mankind has to offer. If there is an inward blockade I put in place that keeps me from receiving that power, then we reduce ourselves back to human ability.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” (Ephesians 6:10)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When we are filled with the Spirit, we abandon the old man’s stance concerning the Spirit’s infilling, “You are able, not me.” and all other former resistance. We who have received His gift, are aware of the resistance for seeking Him.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟985,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How many with the corner at their back, still confess “What if it isn’t of God?” We are here. We are blessed. We have come to know. And if that isn’t enough, Jesus himself spoke to this same exact concern,

“Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? “Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he?, , how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?” (Luke 11:9-13)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When we are filled with the Spirit of God, the sky's the limit , ,

“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, ,” (Ephesians 3:20)
I like this very much indeed!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When we are filled with the Spirit of God, it's no longer a scratch-and-claw admonition. The victories gained in this life take more than what mankind has to offer. If there is an inward blockade I put in place that keeps me from receiving that power, then we reduce ourselves back to human ability.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” (Ephesians 6:10)
This is good! 'Not by might,nor by power but by My Spirit says the LORD!'

• Winner
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When we are filled with the Spirit, we abandon the old man’s stance concerning the Spirit’s infilling, “You are able, not me.” and all other former resistance. We who have received His gift, are aware of the resistance for seeking Him.
Yes!

• Friendly
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How many with the corner at their back, still confess “What if it isn’t of God?” We are here. We are blessed. We have come to know. And if that isn’t enough, Jesus himself spoke to this same exact concern,

“Now suppose one of you fathers is asked by his son for a fish; he will not give him a snake instead of a fish, will he? “Or if he is asked for an egg, he will not give him a scorpion, will he?, , how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?” (Luke 11:9-13)
Mighty!

Upvote 0