Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Praise God for his wonderful gift! Dear Father Fill us anew, pour into us your Holy Spirit...thank you Lord
Agreeing with you 'musicalpilgrim'! May that request be multiplied across the reading audience! Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Agreeing with you 'musicalpilgrim'! May that request be multiplied across the reading audience! Amen!

Andrew Murray says it all so well

fd8228acd77933780d917b442241ef5d--cape-town-place.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,from before the dawn of time You have always been,the Father's breath divine. Brooding on the waters,bring forth new life,teaching,guiding,shining out Your light,making known the mysteries of Christ and we long to feel You here. Holy Spirit please draw near. Come holy fire,burn so free,Your presence purifying me. You glorify the risen One. Sweet Holy Spirit,flow through me,this glimpse of power,this guarantee,a fore-taste of the age to come. Fill me up each day,fill me up each hour. Fill me with Your love,fill mw with Your power. Fill me up each day' (Mike Sandeman and Nathan Fellingham)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,from before the dawn of time You have always been,the Father's breath divine. Brooding on the waters,bring forth new life,teaching,guiding,shining out Your light,making known the mysteries of Christ and we long to feel You here. Holy Spirit please draw near. Come holy fire,burn so free,Your presence purifying me. You glorify the risen One. Sweet Holy Spirit,flow through me,this glimpse of power,this guarantee,a fore-taste of the age to come. Fill me up each day,fill me up each hour. Fill me with Your love,fill mw with Your power. Fill me up each day' (Mike Sandeman and Nathan Fellingham)
Such a wonderful prayer, I make it mine this morning...
Fill me up each day,
fill me up each hour.
Fill me with Your love,
fill mw with Your power.
Fill me up each day'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,You're our Counsellor and Friend. Helper,Uniter,You're the One whom Jesus sent. Make me more like Jesus. Spirit,have free reign. Abba Father,Your voice within us cries. We're loved and precious in our Father's eyes. As we give ourselves to You,Holy Spirit,fill this room' (Mike Sandeman and Nathan Fellingham)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,Holy Spirit,Comforter,Counsellor,here. Rise up within me,Living Water,Spirit of God,in me. You are welcome in this place. You are welcome in this place. God of power,love and grace,saturate my soul.Holy Spirit sent from heaven,the God of all glory is here. Closest friend,here in Your presence is fullness of joy overflowing' (Miriam Webster)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,Breath of heaven. Holy Spirit breathe on me. Breathe on us a quiet stillness,where we trust Your love for us. Where we find Your place for us. Where we know that You are God' (Geraldine Latty)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
'Holy Spirit,Breath of heaven. Holy Spirit breathe on me. Breathe on us a quiet stillness,where we trust Your love for us. Where we find Your place for us. Where we know that You are God' (Geraldine Latty)

This is precious.

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God's precious Holy Spirit makes me smile, from the inside, out.
...that is sooo lovely and makes me smile,

got to go and do my physio' so I will be smiling!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,living breath of God,breathe new life into my willing soul. Bring the presence of the risen Lord to renew my heart and make me whole. Cause Your word to come alive in me,give me faith for what I cannot see. Give me passion for Your purity. Holy Spirit,breathe new life in me' (Keith Getty and Stuart Townend)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,living breath of God,breathe new life into my willing soul. Bring the presence of the risen Lord to renew my heart and make me whole. Cause Your word to come alive in me,give me faith for what I cannot see. Give me passion for Your purity. Holy Spirit,breathe new life in me' (Keith Getty and Stuart Townend)
Such beautiful words! Holy Spirit breath on me...

Upvote 0