Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
The Lord uses imperfect vessels, therefore prophecies do not necessarily come out on perfect English.
To a degree, the human nature of the prophet always colours the result.

For those who insist that all prophecy must sound like God speaking, with perfect language and syntax etc, just go back and read your bibles. How come the books of the bible reveal such differences of each writer's character, when there is only one author?

The only way to check prophecy is by spiritual discernment, not academic perfection.
If you recall, the disciples were dismissed as unlearned fishermen, yet they turned the world upside down.

The OP dream is a warning of prophetic ministries which are far more concerned about appearances than spiritual accuracy.
I have seen this before when words have been given from the floor, and then the minister in charge has quickly taken the word and manipulated it to match their own agenda. The prophets in the midst can see it, but the general congregation are too in awe of the ministers power to notice.

The answer is that instead of relying on celebrity ministries, all believers should seek to move in the gifts. That way the church as a whole will move into maturity.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Be Careful With Prophetic Words Given in This Season

July 24, 2020
I dreamt that I was seeing a prophet a recognize, but I am not sure if she was representing prophets in this dream. She had short black hair. She was on a stage. I could only see all black and the stage. The whole lights were out in the place and there was light where she was, but it wasn’t bright. A teenager was to her right. I knew it was either the daughter or son of the prophet. The prophet had a microphone and she was reading from a white office/computer paper. I knew I was at a conference and I knew there were many people sitting there, but I could only sense they were there. It seemed like the prophet was teaching the teenager to prophesy. The prophet started to read from the paper, but it was like I knew there was something wrong. Like some of the things she was saying/prophesying were ok, but others were not right. I don’t know if in the writing, like the grammar, or the context. I don’t remember what she said, all I know is there was something wrong, not complete that made me become aware and suspicious that there was something wrong. As I wondered what was in the paper, I was shown the paper and suddenly I was in an office. The office was brown in color, like if I was looking through a sand color filter. I saw a male congratulate a woman. She was the one who wrote the paper and gave it to the prophet. The woman said she didn’t think it was that good. The prophet entered the office and said something about how the paper was good, but there were some mistakes in the conjugations. I know she said something else, like there were some mistakes in the spelling (like the adverbs, verbs, subject, etc.) but I only remember the word conjugation. I woke up.

@Hidden In Him

Upvote 0