Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Would be to God, from the first glimmers of first light, we are instantly met with this very thing, thank you QB! To put on and mold the usual, or decide to put on Christ with what I call, the
Granddaddy of Search-engines.

Because faith refuses to cave to anything less. If we currently are standing in a state of less or usual, what do I have to show for it? Life, the life of Christ’s Spirit who slowly begins to reveal himself “openly”, isn't that what we would otherwise choose? Since He is “the God of the living”, that heaviness of chore will begin to lift if we ask. If we “have not because we ask not” nor receive answer because of some distant yet consuming “lust”, then there is your first item for the altar. And it is never, never, never too late to start.

I don’t know, has it been said elsewhere; that we crawl before we walk, and walk before we kneel, and kneel before we cry, “ABBA, Father” (Galatians 4:6, Mark 14:36, Romans 8:15)!

Stay with it, one day you’ll be delighted to find He was watching and waiting all the time. That true “sup with him” (Rev 3:20) that will last through the storms is just as He promised.

God bless you from that child of God to His own warrior!

• Friendly
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Would be to God, from the first glimmers of first light, we are instantly met with this very thing, thank you QB! To put on and mold the usual, or decide to put on Christ with what I call, the
Granddaddy of Search-engines.

Because faith refuses to cave to anything less. If we currently are standing in a state of less or usual, what do I have to show for it? Life, the life of Christ’s Spirit who slowly begins to reveal himself “openly”, isn't that what we would otherwise choose? Since He is “the God of the living”, that heaviness of chore will begin to lift if we ask. If we “have not because we ask not” nor receive answer because of some distant yet consuming “lust”, then there is your first item for the altar. And it is never, never, never too late to start.

I don’t know, has it been said elsewhere; that we crawl before we walk, and walk before we kneel, and kneel before we cry, “ABBA, Father” (Galatians 4:6, Mark 14:36, Romans 8:15)!

Stay with it, one day you’ll be delighted to find He was watching and waiting all the time. That true “sup with him” (Rev 3:20) that will last through the storms is just as He promised.

God bless you from that child of God to His own warrior!
That was inspiring,'rocknanchor'. God bless you,brother.

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
To encourage is to build others up. There are many here who do that. To build up is the opposite to pulling down. Sometimes a building might need to be taken down in order to be rebuilt on a right foundation but some tear down,even when something needs building up. Be like Barnabus. Be an encourager!

Upvote 0