North Wales
✟121,233.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Has anyone hear been watching 'The Nativity' ? I have and I have to say not only am I impressed with the acting in it, but also many of my non- Christian friends have been watching it and they love it too. Many this is the way to go in broadcasting...Its not done in a twee way at all and I think this appeals to many people.
Would be interesting to see what you think?
:0)

vespasia

Franciscan.
Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,460.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Very well done and how it has been done is already giving opportunity for me to chat with folk around here about this being more than a story for little children.

Joseph as portrayed by this series as being a dad to a kid who is not his is certainly making the local men talk about being step-dads and coping with unfaithful partners. It is not something they normally talk about.

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
It was brilliant, thought it was exceptionally well done and far better than some of the other stuff that's being produced for this time of year. Even those completely anti-Christian in the house seemed to find a message they could relate to in it, just loved it really :)

Upvote 0
Aug 28, 2010
✟16,310.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I was beginning to wonder when Joseph was going to come back to her but even though they tweaked the story, I thought it was excellent. It was done in a very realistic way. Its pretty hard to make a scene where shepherds and wise men enter a stable not look tacky and false, but they managed it. Loved the star stuff and thought Gabriel was excellent. It was done in a believable way so people could relate to it, IMO.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums