Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟113,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
BBC Radio 4 - In Our Time, Arianism

You need to listen to the whole programme to properly benefit from this introduction to this important subject. It's not susceptible to being condensed into a short summary. I'm posting this for those who may be interested enough in the subject to listen to it. This doesn't mean I agree with everything that was said but I think it has educational value. Since it's a radio programme there shouldn't be any licensing issue but let me know if there is a problem with the link.

There's a reading list to go with the programme.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You need to listen to the whole programme to properly benefit from this introduction to this important subject. It's not susceptible to being condensed into a short summary. I'm posting this for those who may be interested enough in the subject to listen to it. This doesn't mean I agree with everything that was said but I think it has educational value. Since it's a radio programme there shouldn't be any licensing issue but let me know if there is a problem with the link.

It was a major problem in the early church.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanellus
Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟461,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Thank you for the link! More members of the forum need to know about Arianism. I have Dr. Rowan Williams book on the subject (I really wish he was still Archbishop of Canterbury).

Upvote 0

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟113,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the link! More members of the forum need to know about Arianism. I have Dr. Rowan Williams book on the subject (I really wish he was still Archbishop of Canterbury).
Glad you enjoyed it. I didn't know Rowan Williams had written a book on the subject. I like him as a writer despite his somewhat elliptical style. Once you get past that I find what he writes is invariably important.

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0