Cincinnati
✟7,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey Everyone!! My name is Randall, I am new here, not necessarily new to forums. I used to be active on a car forum back when I was 16 for many years. This is the first forum I've joined in a long time, but I know I must surround myself with "holy" people, or else I will fall back into the ways of the world, and that is what I don't want. I'm 31, and I've known God my entire life. I essentially grew up in church, grew up in the world, joined the military, and traveled the world. At this moment in time, I feel like I've experienced almost everything life has to offer, besides death, because the Lord aint gonna give me what I want. I'm honest enough with myself to know I am suicidal, but I'm strong enough in Christ in know that ain't the answer. So, blessed or cursed, (I know it's blessed) I plan on living another 100 years on this Earth. And I'm making my mark here. Fo real fo real.

I'm very quick to tell anyone that I am favored by God, but anyone that follows the straight and narrow, knows how hard that is. At times, I want to just give up, because the world around me has, because I'm completely surrounded by sinners, but it's also how I know I was chosen.

I spent 11 years in the military, Marine Corps at that, so without question I know I am a leader. I've always desired education, learning and teaching, and as I've grown older, it's almost habitual to pass on the information I've learned. Sadly, when it comes to the religious aspect, it seems no one wants to listen or follow instructions, and it seriously drives me mad. But I've learned I'm only here to plant the seed.

While I can easily be described as a nobody, I firmly believe that will change as the years go on. I'm harnessing and honing into the spiritual gifts God gives and I know without a shadow of a doubt the powers will get stronger the longer I exercise them, and then people will eventually learn not only of me, but of our Lord, Yahweh and His begotten son Yahshua.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith