USA
✟8,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi friends I woke up ten days ago and I felt the Lord called me to a fast and to start ASAP. I was actually surprised. lol However the Lord He tends to do that with me.

I have fasted many times but this one has been difficult by far. I need breakthrough so bad. My heart is to go deeper in my relationship with the Lord and I feel shut out. I struggle to pray, and worship. I am at the end of my 10th day of a half juice and half water fast. I went three days with only just water because the juicer broke but the Lord provided another one.

I feel I cannot hear Him I have repented of anything I could think of, and asked Him to show me if there is anything else. He has touched on some things so that is good. However my heart is in a battle and I am so not sure why. I love the Lord with all my being.

I keep having dreams of things to come and I have been praying into them. He is faithful in revealing things so I am thinking that He may just want me to pray into the things He reveals in my dreams. He is faithful but I just feel so far away from feeling His presence. I know He is always here with us in my mind I just really cry out for His presence.

I could sure use some prayer on this if the Lords places me on your heart.:pray:

Thanks